Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Oh, actually I stand corrected. I just caught the latest one before it was removed and in fact there's only one perp and their Alt Army lololol

Lets hope that is it now then. Well until they make some more accounts that is

03-Jan-2020 17:41:13

The contents of this message have been hidden

03-Jan-2020 17:44:34

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The best solution would be to have this person's MAC address banned. And any others they start up. It's been done before to someone considered an intractable forum pest so it's not without precedent.

However, that was way back when ... JMods were still active on the forums in those days.
I suppose FMods could make representations to Jagex to rid what's left of us of this periodic nonsense.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

03-Jan-2020 17:47:26

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@J enesis - I'm trying to think of a song, but all the ones I've thought of could be taken the wrong way. Throws out Queen, throws out the Police....

I'm going to flip to a musical soundtrack playlist

anyway, no harm, no foul, but it's better not to post that.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

03-Jan-2020 17:48:37

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
The best solution would be to have this person's MAC address banned. And any others they start up. It's been done before to someone considered an intractable forum pest so it's not without precedent.

However, that was way back when ... JMods were still active on the forums in those days.
I suppose FMods could make representations to Jagex to rid what's left of us of this periodic nonsense.

That would be good as otherwise there is going to be no limit on the number of accounts they can make. Certainly keeping the mods busy tonight. Sorry if my post to you was inappropriate but I wanted to warn you and I don`t know how you report something on the forums. To be honest though the mods were all over it and took it off almost immediately

03-Jan-2020 17:52:48

The contents of this message have been hidden

03-Jan-2020 17:56:39

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top