Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Forums will never get better, they are far too ruined to be repaired now, people not being able to handle slight mocking has caused a heavy handed stance within them now and people are becoming far to worried about what and how they are able to post for the fear of forum and in game punishments for the slightest reasons.

Me on the other hand does not give two fucks, what is the point about worrying about a dying forum and will continue to post in the style i post be it a complaint, a compliment or telling someone what i think of them if they are in the wrong.

Much Love

Scouse - The rebel!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

12-Jun-2018 10:20:21

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Forums will never get better, they are far too ruined to be repaired now, people not being able to handle slight mocking has caused a heavy handed stance within them now and people are becoming far to worried about what and how they are able to post for the fear of forum and in game punishments for the slightest reasons.

Me on the other hand does not give two fucks, what is the point about worrying about a dying forum and will continue to post in the style i post be it a complaint, a compliment or telling someone what i think of them if they are in the wrong.

Much Love

Scouse - The rebel!

Yes, that's how we all feel.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Jun-2018 13:59:21

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
OMG !! That picture from Rainbow is horrific and terrifying :(

THINK OF THE CHILDRENNNNN !!!!!!

Are any of those images child friendly?
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Jun-2018 21:04:27

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top