Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Jack McNugge

Jack McNugge

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey my name is Jack McNugge and im a bit new to RS3 but i just wanted to make this post thanking the community.
I remember playing RS when i was younger but then stopped for many years, when i wanted to get back into many places online said the game was dead but i got back into it anyway. over the past week or so i have meet so many players that are just friendly and helpful, like this one guy role-playing as a homeless dude in Lumbridge who tought me a good method of making money, another ine was today when in Menaphos i was squashing beetles when i was low on health and asked a stranger if he could spare some healing iteams and he gave me 6 Bealtfish.
by what i have sean so far this comunity isint dead at all and fulled with great people and i want to thank you for the great time.

10-Jun-2018 02:47:20

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jack McNugge said :
hey my name is Jack McNugge and im a bit new to RS3 but i just wanted to make this post thanking the community.
I remember playing RS when i was younger but then stopped for many years, when i wanted to get back into many places online said the game was dead but i got back into it anyway. over the past week or so i have meet so many players that are just friendly and helpful, like this one guy role-playing as a homeless dude in Lumbridge who tought me a good method of making money, another ine was today when in Menaphos i was squashing beetles when i was low on health and asked a stranger if he could spare some healing iteams and he gave me 6 Bealtfish.
by what i have sean so far this comunity isint dead at all and fulled with great people and i want to thank you for the great time.

Welcome Jack! You are right they're are a lot of wonderful friendly people playing RS that like to help newbies. But please be aware that some are just out to scam you and know how to groom you if they know you're new. Don't give anyone, no matter how nice, your personal info. If they are really just nice people they won't ask for that. If they do, just put them off and keep your info confidential.

Someday if you are successful, you can help another newbie get started and that's the best and only payment a true friend would want. =)

10-Jun-2018 05:35:11

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Team Skull said :
Man, Forums have been quiet last day or two. Wonder why...

Blame it on the weather in England it's weired. Not seen this much sun in years.....

I blame Tuffty.... He needs to appear more often.

10-Jun-2018 14:53:27 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2018 14:53:45 by Emberwind

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top