Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

I made it again this week! Two Fridays in a row! It's becoming a trend. :P

Not much has been happening for me in-game this week, until tonight. Shortly before game reset, I reached Magic level 95. This leaves only four of my F2P skills at level 94: Firemaking, Fletching, Runecrafting, and Woodcutting.

Congrats to Jagex on surpassing 300 million accounts made earlier this week! :) You really couldn't have done it without us 'Scapers.

The countdown is drawing to an end...only 10 days to go until my eye surgery on the 15th (a week from Monday). I am looking forward to it, pun intended.

Scouse, good to see you. Happy Friday Mr. Friday!

Good luck with your goals and enjoy your weekend.

Anybody want some useless beach cocktails? Act fast before they're gone! ;)

Aslon Dak, one of over 300,000,000!
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

06-Aug-2022 02:03:01

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I said i wasn't and i won't but anyone that knows me well and has knew me well enough to know "me" not the random pissed me who appears on occasion.

To that small minority who know wtf i am talking about, i'd appreciate it if one of you took the time to pm me and tell me i'm not losing my fuckin mind "but keep chilled mate, you're doing so well", keep smiling..

Don't worry though, i'm determined to keep chilled but i'd just hope someone can see what i'm seeing and understand so i don't feel like i'm going insane lol.

Much love

Scouse - On a level plain, honest =)
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

06-Aug-2022 02:31:41

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Loki said :
Scouse said :
Check the general chat lounge aye???

I wish i had the class of someone knowing who i was and giving me the decency to say hello back.

Strange as it may seem, many people ignore me and treat me as someone who they don't know lol.

But whatever lol, if u cba knowing me, fuck you =)

Much love

Scouse - Always been better and never thought less.
I remember seeing you once in-game and you never responded to my hello </3 Same with Tuffty a few times also :(

One time I was at the Lumbridge Market bank chest when Scouse appeared in-game. He was mocking my Firestorm Blades when another account appeared and joined in on the trolling. After a moment, Scouse admitted the other account was his alt. I said, "Obviously."

That was an interesting convo.

Remind me bro lol, my alt was called ?

I have never mocked anybody for what they had in my life, i have on occasion ripped people a new arse for trying to belittle me or whoever i am with at times but i have never once in my life tried to belittle anyone for what they own.

Maybe you should think again about that bro

Much love

Scouse - Each is everyone, everyone is each.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

06-Aug-2022 02:41:08 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2022 02:45:15 by Scouse

The contents of this message have been hidden

06-Aug-2022 02:53:48

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Scouse said :

Remind me bro lol, my alt was called ?

I have never mocked anybody for what they had in my life, i have on occasion ripped people a new arse for trying to belittle me or whoever i am with at times but i have never once in my life tried to belittle anyone for what they own.

Maybe you should think again about that bro

Much love

Scouse - Each is everyone, everyone is each.

I do not recall the name of your alt. I did not even know you had an alt, until another account appeared near us as you and I were in-game by the Lumbridge Market bank chest. When this other person, who I had never seen before, joined you in calling me a noob, and saying my fire swords were nooby, it was obvious the other "person" was you on an alt.

After a moment you admitted the truth, and we went on to have a good conversation.

I would not (and did not) say you had belittled me. I used the term "mocked", but even that might have been a little harsh. You were just screwing around, I knew that. Still, it is fair to say you were trolling me, using two accounts. Do you deny that? You shouldn't, because I'm not the only one who witnessed the entire incident.

Kristen was in the room at the time. When I said, "Scouse is in-game." she came over to look at my screen. She saw everything you said. Everything.

Maybe YOU should think again about that.

08-Aug-2022 04:12:23

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Scouse said :
Oh and btw, i have 1 alt, it was a pure slayer account with about 90 slayer or so with - 10 combat stats and all other stats lower which i aint even logged into since about 2016 and forgive me if i'm wrong, i didnt even know you back then.

Much love

Scouse - Livid!!!

When I saw you in-game that one time, you said the other account there was you on an alt.

This was earlier this year.

So either you were lying then, or you are lying in this post. I believe you were being honest when we spoke in-game. Plus, it was obviously you on both accounts.

Now you want to rewrite history? Why?

You want to be livid, go ahead. Be livid with yourself. Nobody else can apologize for your behavior. Only you can do that.

Just so you know, I was never angry or hurt over your antics. If I had been, I would have let you know. Actually, I found the incident to be pretty funny. So did Kristen. We both thought you were being silly, and I thought we might share a laugh about it here. If for whatever reason we cannot, so be it.

Besides, everybody knows Firestorm Blades look hella cool!

08-Aug-2022 04:35:10 - Last edited on 12-Aug-2022 22:51:36 by Aslon Dak

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top