Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Check the general chat lounge aye???

I wish i had the class of someone knowing who i was and giving me the decency to say hello back.

Strange as it may seem, many people ignore me and treat me as someone who they don't know lol.

But whatever lol, if u cba knowing me, fuck you =)

Much love

Scouse - Always been better and never thought less.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

30-Jul-2022 05:36:31

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're a forum legend, Scouse.

I'm sure there are plenty of lurkers and those who rarely post who have at least heard of you.

If they come here on a Friday, how could they not know who you are?

As to why they don't say hello, they might just be shy...or scared. :P

Thanks for reposting that blast from the past, mate. I had a good laugh over it too.

Have a great weekend, Scouse! Cheers!

AD
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

30-Jul-2022 06:11:22

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-shakes slightly-

I somehow lucked into mauling Vorago during the public mass. That one has been gnawing at me for a fair while, but it's another trim task ticked off. Only the dreaded Barbarian Assault tasks are left. :(

I have no idea who this 'Scouse' person is. Oh, Scouse, do you live in a house? Would you kill a mouse... or make it your spouse? Perhaps you'll just dowse... find an alehouse?

Not many people receive a poem from me. Only the misses if she's lucky. So, count yourself lucky, random Friday person I don't know!!!!

30-Jul-2022 15:02:19 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2022 15:02:33 by Trewavas

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :

I wish i had the class of someone knowing who i was and giving me the decency to say hello back.

Strange as it may seem, many people ignore me and treat me as someone who they don't know lol.

Much love

I remember seeing you once in-game and you never responded to my hello </3 Same with Tuffty a few times also :(
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

30-Jul-2022 17:57:18

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Loki said :
Scouse said :

Much love

I remember seeing you once in-game and you never responded to my hello </3 Same with Tuffty a few times also :(

One time I was at the Lumbridge Market bank chest when Scouse appeared in-game. He was mocking my Firestorm Blades when another account appeared and joined in on the trolling. After a moment, Scouse admitted the other account was his alt. I said, "Obviously."

That was an interesting convo.

30-Jul-2022 20:25:51

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Trewavas said :
-shakes slightly-

I somehow lucked into mauling Vorago during the public mass. That one has been gnawing at me for a fair while, but it's another trim task ticked off. Only the dreaded Barbarian Assault tasks are left. :(

I have no idea who this 'Scouse' person is. Oh, Scouse, do you live in a house? Would you kill a mouse... or make it your spouse? Perhaps you'll just dowse... find an alehouse?

Not many people receive a poem from me. Only the misses if she's lucky. So, count yourself lucky, random Friday person I don't know!!!!

Congratulations Trewavas! Nicely done. :)

I'm sure Scouse will enjoy your poem in his honor. I vaguely recall someone writing a song for Scouse some time back. I don't quite recall who, though. ;)

Or do I?

30-Jul-2022 21:05:45

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top