Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Conformed said :
Hello there everybody - good to see you all again
Hey :D
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

31-Jul-2022 20:09:59 - Last edited on 31-Jul-2022 20:10:12 by Corder

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh gosh conformed is back :P
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

04-Aug-2022 22:59:15

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :
Scouse said :
Check the general chat lounge aye???

I wish i had the class of someone knowing who i was and giving me the decency to say hello back.

Strange as it may seem, many people ignore me and treat me as someone who they don't know lol.

But whatever lol, if u cba knowing me, fuck you =)

Much love

Scouse - Always been better and never thought less.
I remember seeing you once in-game and you never responded to my hello </3 Same with Tuffty a few times also :(

Was it by any chance about 5;30 am on a saturday morning, if so i was probably either to drunk to read or possibly taking a really long pee.

None of the above should excuse my ignorance so if you could find it in your heart to forgive me, i'd be greatly honoured and i promise it won't ever happen again, i'm peeing in a bottle at my comp in future!!!

Much love

Scouse - Prepare for the random pm bombardment of drunken silliness if i ever notice you online <3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

05-Aug-2022 20:43:10

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top