SlR

SlR

Posts: 4,381 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"which seat can I taaake"

Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

22-Jul-2022 20:30:59 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2022 20:31:15 by SlR

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Turns out after testing today.... it's official we've finally met covid in my house. So my difficulty breathing this week really has merit. So now pet allergies plus this nasty bugger at least I got a good reason why this sinus infection is whipping my behind.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

23-Jul-2022 03:51:11

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Turns out after testing today.... it's official we've finally met covid in my house. So my difficulty breathing this week really has merit. So now pet allergies plus this nasty bugger at least I got a good reason why this sinus infection is whipping my behind.

Get well soon buddy, for someone able to take continuous shit from a shit treating company without an even thanks for your service, i'd imagine Covid will be a walk in the park, get well soon Tranq.

Much love

Scouse - Cough, cough, splutter splutter!!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

23-Jul-2022 03:57:09

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Saturday 'Scapers! :)

I missed Friday again, but not by much. That's progress!

Speaking of progress, it has been quite a week for me in-game - and a very good Friday!

On Tuesday, I reached prayer level 95 and total virtual level 1700 after cremating big bones on a beach bonfire. On Wednesday, I cooked 10 tuna over a yew fire to reach Cooking level 98. This pales in comparison to what I achieved Friday evening:

First, I got Ranged level 95 at the coconut shy.

Next, I raised my Attack, Defence, and Strength to level 96 by killing a poison spider that made a very poor life choice by pursuing me to the center of the room with the skeletons after I had exterminated 33 of its comrades.

Then I used a few scorpions in Al Kharid for target practice, shooting them down with Kayle's chargebow. I one-hit the third scorp for a critical hit, which got me Constitution level 96 and Combat Level 122.

Finally, I went back to The Beach to do some fishing at the rock pools. Roughly three-quarters through my second inventory of tropical trout, I reached Fishing level 99! This is my third 99, following Smithing in 2019 and Mining in 2020.

Time to go collect another skillcape. Oh wait. That's right. True skillcapes don't actually exist. They're simply membercapes. Ah well.

The bone biopsy wound continues to heal from the inside out, as it should. Last Wednesday, it was 1.1cm deep. This Wednesday, it was 0.6cm deep! No infection of any kind was found. The doctors remain baffled. I have a talent for confusing the "experts". Do what you're best at, that's what I say. :P

Scouse, are you still about? Happy Belated Friday Mr. Friday (and occasionally Mr. Saturday)!

Good luck with your goals and enjoy your weekend.

Aslon Dak, not new but definitely improved!
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

23-Jul-2022 06:58:16

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Tranq said :

Get well soon buddy

Much love

Scouse - Cough, cough, splutter splutter!!

Lol Scouse.

Update on our illness skill got the sinus cold. However yesterday we both tested negative for covid. So at least the worst is behind us. However the lasting issue so far I hate is the fact that i lost my sense of taste. Good food that tastes bland is no fun.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

25-Jul-2022 12:58:14

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top