Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Scouse said :
Hi and Much Love

Hellooooo Scouseywousey ^_^

Hello Feefs, miss you lots along with a few others, think of you all a lot but with work and can't be arsedness, i just can't find the time to be around more.

Much Love

Scouse - Mr heart as big as a hometown

Miss you Scouse. <3

Sorry you're overworked. =(

14-Apr-2019 04:29:12

Samora Kiba
Jan Member 2008

Samora Kiba

Posts: 9,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Brandon said :
@Vlumondoxa, heres some quest motivation:

The quest point reward shop near Varrock lode will provide you with magical dice which gives tons of cash and clue scroll rewards. I only found out about this a few weeks back and was shocked to hear that I had 15m+ worth of GP/items just sitting there waiting for me to claim them.

You get these rewards every 25 QP, so at 25, 50, 75, and so on, until you hit 400 QP.

Somehow I have the feeling though that just doing clues is a quicker & easier way to get clue rewards and money :P
~Samo

Community Helper

Member of the godless. It's not that I don't want to devote my soul to an RS god, the problem is that I can't find it.

14-Apr-2019 16:31:09

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Brandon said :

The quest point reward shop near Varrock lode will provide you with magical dice which gives tons of cash and clue scroll rewards. I only found out about this a few weeks back and was shocked to hear that I had 15m+ worth of GP/items just sitting there waiting for me to claim them.

You get these rewards every 25 QP, so at 25, 50, 75, and so on, until you hit 400 QP.

Whoa, thanks for the tipoff!
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

14-Apr-2019 19:50:08

Bilbo Baggie

Bilbo Baggie

Posts: 2,031 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Brandon said :

You're lying aren't you? If not, give me a picture of the shop.
I don't have a signature, but wanted to have some content here.

14-Apr-2019 19:50:48

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bilbo Baggie said :
CM Brandon said :

You're lying aren't you? If not, give me a picture of the shop.

CM Brandon is far too serious about RS to joke about this sort of thing ;)
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

14-Apr-2019 22:05:51

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top