Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Tuffty said :
That is 1 nice chair. Plenty of support for my neck and lower back. I may try 1 when this 1 is finished with or my dog eats it lol.

Is your dog still eating your stuff Tuffters? Well, I shouldn't laugh ... my 9 year old Yorkie got into a tussle with a possum last night. He didn't come out of it totally unscarred but the possum was fine. My dog was skunked 3 times last year and still hasn't learned. smh.

Yes but very rare. I hide the remote's now just incase. But she eats my feathered pillows now and then. Feathers everywhere lol. She's doing a lot better though. So the odd thing when I'm out for 4-6 hours isn't that bad.

Gooooooooood morning everyone. Great Saturday for planting my Summer bulbs. I went mad and bought 250+ then found I had no purple flowering bulbs so bought another 50+. Should look good if 1/2 of them grow.

The 700+ Winter bulbs were a disappointment to say the least. Just over 100 popped up. Rest are still sleeping till next year.... I'll get some pictures soon. Need batteries for the camera first.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

14-Apr-2018 12:04:40 - Last edited on 14-Apr-2018 12:04:56 by Tuffty

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yay! for the sunshine at last :D I'm also off out into the garden shortly to put in some Gladioli aaaaand .... quite a lot of my Daffs came up blind this year. Must be an effect of the on-off Spring that we had.

300 eh? Hope you also bought some Tiger Balm.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Apr-2018 12:11:12

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just need a bigger garden. I'm digging borders around it now and hope the dog does not mind me taking her space. She still has the whole back garden so the front can be mine and my flowers.

I just hope I'm not wasting my time and energy planting these to get nothing growing. If I have issues then maybe it's time to dig out the old soil and replace with new.

I planted around 300 daffs and less then 50 came up... Even the dwarfs didnt show not a single 1.

Have a few gladioli and dahlias to put in as well as a few lilies. The bad thing is this will kill my hayfever lol.

The Tiger Balm is needed and I need to put it in a bath... I'm still in pain from Thursdays planting of around 150 bulbs including 2 chiminey pots I've had for 30+ years.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

14-Apr-2018 12:19:25 - Last edited on 14-Apr-2018 12:21:12 by Tuffty

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i just saw someone named C0re, which made me think of
redacted for privacy
, which made me think of Nexus! I hope he is doing well, even though we haven't seen him.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

14-Apr-2018 21:23:16

The contents of this message have been hidden

15-Apr-2018 01:57:55

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#HJJTVVHCT] said :
On the 15th day of April on a Sunday, Dark Gaia was the first person to post here on that specific date. Yay. Now show me something funny on youtube.
Here. Something funny.

https://youtu.be/PUcHu-w69No
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

15-Apr-2018 03:55:53 - Last edited on 15-Apr-2018 03:56:34 by Jack Flac

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top