Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Loonpants

Loonpants

Posts: 415 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Loonpants said :
Dadizar said :
Dadizar said :
Hope the clouds clear out. Just read the aurora borealis will be visible here tonight!

I have not seen them since my dad woke me up in the middle of the night to see them when I was a lad.
The skies were crystal clear but I fell asleep.

Woke up while still dark and headed to the lake.

Viewing was destroyed by lights along path parallel to lake but could see faint color on horizon.

Returned home to see moving purplish pinks and blue-greens in the sky from my own yard, proving there is no place like home! :) :D ;)

Depends. My morning view is quite drab this week.

Nice photo's :)

Do you like them. That's Rimmington in my new rsmv.

22-Nov-2019 22:06:02

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Scouse :)

@Loonpants - well, Jagex did a great job then :D

Oh my gosh! I coloured my hair and it looks nothing like the box :O :O :O It suppose to look like this: <- nothing like this :| When my hair has dried I may add a photo of the colour :(

I also baked a cake to take out later and it hasn't turned out - I didn't have the right size pan, to begin with, which didn't help - so I may have to pop down to the supermarket and buy a box of grapes?? It's actually still in the oven, so we will see - I have popped a tinfoil hat on top of it to stop it from browning to fast.

Edit: My hair :|
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Nov-2019 22:52:10 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2019 05:10:38 by Dong U Dead

Loonpants

Loonpants

Posts: 415 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Hello Scouse :)

@Loonpants - well, Jagex did a great job then :D

Oh my gosh! I coloured my hair and it looks nothing like the box :O :O :O It suppose to look like this: <- nothing like this :| When my hair has dried I may add a photo of the colour :(

I also baked a cake to take out later and it hasn't turned out - I didn't have the right size pan, to begin with, which didn't help - so I may have to pop down to the supermarket and buy a box of grapes?? It's actually still in the oven, so we will see - I have popped a tinfoil hat on top of it to stop it from browning to fast.

ino. it looks exactly like rimmington.

22-Nov-2019 23:42:11

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :

Happy Friday everyone.

Weekend is upon us and what a weekend this will be. Double EXP!!!!!.

Have fun what ever you plan on doing in game and in real life.

Hope you had a Happy Friday too, Tuffters :D

DXP is going well ~~ got 120 Farming so won't ever willingly clean up a Dragon's messy rump again ... and about 500k short of 200M in Thieving . Now all I've got to do is think of something to train for the next 30 hours .... errr...........

Going to a Christmas Market tomorrow (one can never start too early tha knows). Hope it stops raining by then :|

And HELLO SCOUSE !! if you're still around but you're probably not.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

23-Nov-2019 01:07:43

The contents of this message have been hidden

23-Nov-2019 05:22:13

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Manson,

Welcome to the forums.

Reporting people here isn't the best way to go about it and including personal information isn't allowed. I suggest you edit your post.

If you believe someone has broken the rules, you should report them in-game. You can also use the [email protected] email to report this behaviour to JaGex alongside all the information you have about the incident. Just remember that it's a no-reply email.

23-Nov-2019 05:25:57

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top