Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Manson890 - Your post has been removed as you may not make accusations against other players by name on the Forums.

If you find another player breaking the rules of the game, that should be reported to Jagex using the in-game ‘Report Abuse’ feature, so that Jagex will have evidence needed to take action against them. You cannot accuse other players by name on the Forums, as there is no way to provide the necessary evidence here. Thank You

How to report a player
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

23-Nov-2019 05:32:01

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Tuffty said :

Happy Friday everyone.

Weekend is upon us and what a weekend this will be. Double EXP!!!!!.

Have fun what ever you plan on doing in game and in real life.

Hope you had a Happy Friday too, Tuffters :D

DXP is going well ~~ got 120 Farming so won't ever willingly clean up a Dragon's messy rump again ... and about 500k short of 200M in Thieving . Now all I've got to do is think of something to train for the next 30 hours .... errr...........

Going to a Christmas Market tomorrow (one can never start too early tha knows). Hope it stops raining by then :|

And HELLO SCOUSE !! if you're still around but you're probably not.

Feefs, i will crawl through ciggie stumps and half dried pee an a random wall next to a pub just to say hello to my favorite person that is married to a mr feefs.

Btw, i love you loads for being the Feefs you are ,<3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

23-Nov-2019 05:41:42

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It is a brisk, frost on the ground, 7 degree, sunny day in the neighborhood, with a slight breeze rippling the stubborn leaves still on the trees.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

24-Nov-2019 13:58:29

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PJPICKLEJUIC said :
my account keeps logging in and out and wont let me do anything, my other account doesnt do this. what is wrong with my account?

Welcome to the forums, Elaine.

It appears that a few people are suffering login issues this evening. I would encourage you to seek help and advice in the Community Led Technical Support forum, as the individuals there are best suited to provide the relevant assistance.

24-Nov-2019 18:39:04

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top