Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dark Moon X5
Oct
fmod Member

Dark Moon X5

Forum Moderator Posts: 13,137 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You have that song IN MY HEAD. :O

I just found out they have different baby shark songs for different seasons. Crazy.
¸•ºˆº•¸····¸„‹•*°ˆ¨ƒ¨ˆ°*•›„¸···¸•ºˆº•¸
º›,¸¸¸„‹•*°ˆ°*•› Dark ‹•*°ˆ°*•›„¸¸¸,‹º
ˆ°*•›„¸¸¸,‹'°»,,¸¸¸ƒ¸¸¸,,«°'›„¸¸¸,‹•*°ˆ

25-Nov-2019 03:04:40

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
28 years ago today. :(

Wow, you are right! :(

I still remember what I said during my little on-the-air tribute on that day in 1991:

"Rest In Peace, Freddie Mercury, and rest assured we will continue to play the game."

The music of Queen wasn't in the format of the station I was working for at the time. I still said it anyway.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

25-Nov-2019 05:11:42

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Hi sweet Generals.

Dad ~ I know it's been a bit but how did your tests turn out? Hope it's all good. =)
Thanks for asking. A bit freaky. Test was borderline where doctors were recommending heart pump or heart transplant. I declined for now. Both options just seem weird. Doctors altered meds and I am feeling much better. I would like tests repeated before taking just drastic action.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

25-Nov-2019 11:17:54

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
Molly Weazly said :
Hi sweet Generals.

Dad ~ I know it's been a bit but how did your tests turn out? Hope it's all good. =)
Thanks for asking. A bit freaky. Test was borderline where doctors were recommending heart pump or heart transplant. I declined for now. Both options just seem weird. Doctors altered meds and I am feeling much better. I would like tests repeated before taking just drastic action.

Oh man! Yeah I don't blame you for being cautious. I hope you don't need a transplant Dad. Glad you are feeling better though and hopefully keep improving.

25-Nov-2019 15:40:26

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Trewavas said :
28 years ago today. :(

Wow, you are right! :(

I still remember what I said during my little on-the-air tribute on that day in 1991:

"Rest In Peace, Freddie Mercury, and rest assured we will continue to play the game."

The music of Queen wasn't in the format of the station I was working for at the time. I still said it anyway.

That's a nice little tribute. Gone but not forgotten, he lives on in his music and legacy.

25-Nov-2019 15:42:23

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
He will always live through his music, like artists gone before him - not truly gone, he lives within us - even my children have favourite songs of his that they've heard through movies, me, possibly school <- so generations, upon generation, will keep him alive <3
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

25-Nov-2019 19:25:14

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top