Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Monday 'Scapers! :)

Sorry I missed the Friday festivities. Friday was a long, frustrating chain of events which amounted to waiting, waiting, and more waiting.

I went to my nine-month follow-up with Eye Care on Friday afternoon. They always are late. My appointment was for 2:45pm. I saw the doctor at 5:24pm, for maybe five minutes. Came back to the parking garage to a dead car battery. Triple-A said it would be at least a 90-minute wait. Well before that, we got a jump start from another patient who stopped to help. Back home, I started up the laptop. It has malware on it. You may know of this malware. It is called "Windows 10". :P The malware decided it had to run a massive update just then. When this was FINALLY completed, the laptop was restarted, and the RS launcher was successfully opened, I managed to log in to RS a handful of seconds AFTER reset! :@

In-game, I had some good luck with the Foresight TH promo. After winning 5 giant XP lamps with my free daily key, I converted 4,000 oddments into 10 more keys. I regained some oddments by cashing out a couple multiplied red prizes. I also got 1 more giant lamp, 3 huge lamps, 1 large lamp, and 12 medium lamps. I used one giant lamp, 2 huge lamps, and the large lamp to gain a lot of Cooking XP. I used the other huge lamp on Dungeoneering. All the other lamps I used on Attack, Constitution, Defence, and Strength. I gained no new levels, but seven of my F2P skills are close to the next level. I went fishing this afternoon, and now I am just 49,846 XP away from 99 Fishing!

Scouse, sorry to have missed you last Friday. Hopefully, we'll catch up this Friday.

Good luck with your goals and enjoy your week.

Aslon Dak, better late than never!
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

18-Jul-2022 22:35:33

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Interesting isn't it? You kill Vindy and his silly dragon nearly 1800 times before receiving the final pet drop and the log. Hop over to the ascension dungeon and receive a pet at only 44 kills. RNG is a strange mistress.

Virtual 120 Divination also happened. I'm now only one skill away from the virtual max thingie. Not that it means much to me, but at least I have futureproofed myself against other skills having their caps raised. ;)

^ Glad Aslon's doing okay. Go get that fishing level!

18-Jul-2022 23:50:54

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Birthday. For the life of me I can't recall if I took my birthday off or not. They say the minds the first thing to go. In my case it was my knees.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

19-Jul-2022 11:57:14

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

I got Prayer level 95 this evening after completing Firemaking and Prayer Daily Challenges by cremating 10 sets of big bones in a yew bonfire I built on The Beach.

I received the following message in the chatbox:

"Well done! You've reached the total virtual level 1700 milestone!"

Only 12 levels to go before I reach Total Level 1700 for real. ^_^

20-Jul-2022 02:19:52

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Trewavas said :
Interesting isn't it? You kill Vindy and his silly dragon nearly 1800 times before receiving the final pet drop and the log. Hop over to the ascension dungeon and receive a pet at only 44 kills. RNG is a strange mistress.

Virtual 120 Divination also happened. I'm now only one skill away from the virtual max thingie. Not that it means much to me, but at least I have futureproofed myself against other skills having their caps raised. ;)

^ Glad Aslon's doing okay. Go get that fishing level!

Thank you, Trew. I surely will.

Congratulations on all your success. Indeed, RNGsus works in mysterious ways.

20-Jul-2022 02:24:23

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly this week has been trying. I got one heck of a sinus cold. Amazing the common cold still exists couple it with allergies and a sadistic child of mine and the fact I was able to breath at all at home was a miracle. I'm allergic to kitties and we got 2 that I take a daily allergy pill for, however when i got a cold why the hell my child would intentionally through the kitties on my bed while I'm laying there trying to breath is beyond me. I mean I don't want the pets in my room on a normal day. Let's choose the ones where I can barely breath to intentionally bring them to me. I swear my child is trying to bump me off.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

22-Jul-2022 12:22:09

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top