Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

Wishing you all a splended Friday and Weekend coming up. Hopefully we will all have a great time.

I plan on doing some work in my garden. Hopefully a little Sun will shine on me this time lol. Not seen much of it this month. Had a month of rain it seems.

Good luck with what ever you all have planned.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

31-Mar-2023 11:27:53

Madetofly

Madetofly

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can anyone direct me to a place where I can download the OSRS current user data?
Does Jagex have the information archived and made public?
Daily daily values are good, but hourly would be ideal.

Thanks,
Madetofly
To reach cloud 9, that's why I was madetofly

03-Apr-2023 03:25:26

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
https://old.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/12am2oj/more_details_about_unwelcome_guests_drops_new_2h/

Excited for the new fort building and greater sonic wave! Glad to have kept some limestone bricks and protean planks in bank for precisely this.

03-Apr-2023 18:32:14

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*peeks in* *waves hi* spots a rainstorm approaching... *vanishes in vapor*
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

03-Apr-2023 19:03:18

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

What a great weekend it's going to be here where I live. I can't wait. Should get all sorts done in my garden. Back permitting lol.

Also my Saturday bike ride should be fun. Dead excited to be getting on my bike......

Enjoy your weekends what ever you have planned. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

07-Apr-2023 11:47:56

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top