Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kudos on the prayer pet... The game believes I'm not at all pious enough for such a feat.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

11-Apr-2023 14:04:39

Hexic_B1ack

Hexic_B1ack

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's unbelievable the amount of people that play this game and are incapable of doing anything productive. I literally went to sand crabs for a chill grind to 75 combat and ranged and, I had to gear up just to compete with these people. I even stayed on a server for a couple of days of this. One guy in particular refused to find his own spot, as far as I could tell, and was constantly trying to bully people out of their spot. I gained over 50 levels while watching him and was disappointed that he was only one of many. Why play a game you aren't any good at and clearly aren't meant to play? I still can't wrap my head around it and, it's crazy. The amount of people in this community that try to find easy ways out of everything, are the very reason that botting is such a problem.. another person got mad I was in a spot for too long and, also tried bullying me out. Started rolling his face on his keyboard at me and, when he couldn't out dps me, he got mad and hopped worlds like he could have initially. Someone who's been combat level 50-80 for longer than 3 month, please tell me what you're doing? I need to know because you're making the game more difficult for yourself and everyone else and, you're creating negative social interactions far more than positive

12-Apr-2023 14:16:23

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hexic_B1ack said :
... sand crabs ...

As sand crabs do not exist in RuneScape (RS3) It seems you are complaining about players' behavior in OSRS. You might get a better response if you post in the Old School RuneScape General Forum .

While it would be nice if players could find a way to amicably share in areas where there are limited resources, or hop to a less crowded world, there are no rules that says they must. There are also no requirements for having to chose the most productive training method or use of their time. Just as in real life, some people are friendly and willing to share or take turns, and others are not.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

12-Apr-2023 17:09:36

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I hope I will if the dreaded rain and wind stays away lol.

Lots planned but my back will limit what I can do. Anyone got a spare back they are not using lol.

Enjoy what ever you have planned. If nothing is planned just wing it and enjoy that too. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

14-Apr-2023 10:20:39

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
If nothing is planned just wing it and enjoy that too. :P

If nothings planned then the word
premeditation
doesn't get tossed around the courtroom when things go awry.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

14-Apr-2023 14:15:06

The contents of this message have been hidden

14-Apr-2023 20:24:42

The contents of this message have been hidden

14-Apr-2023 21:04:03

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top