Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

The above picture is how I feel lol. Had a tough week.

Weekend coming up and if the weather holds up it will be even tougher. Planning a Spring Makeover for my garden and have a few plants to plant. Need a nice weekend.

Fingers crossed.

Have fun what ever you all have planned. Hope it goes well.

PS. BBQ season soon and mine is still in the box from last year. This year I'll be using it. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

24-Mar-2023 10:26:38

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

max cash update is coming along by the looks of it they want it to be done before june!!!

also im tempted to make a thread just on j mod reddit posts that are useful and compile them for easy access if people think that be useful let me know i wouldnt mind doing it and keeping it organised. recently ive stumbled across a few j mods posts that are very informative and many people may miss it. even the people who use reddit.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

24-Mar-2023 23:32:21 - Last edited on 25-Mar-2023 00:16:12 by Tenebri

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Immortalized said :
I would like this thread as someone who does not use reddit, only recently when I hit 99 in all stats and someone posted a phone pic of it

Congratulations from someone who hates anything social media related within runescape, idk if over the years you may have noticed i have tried lol.

But keeping this forum shit alive is an effort "even having to take the temp bans" is a waste of time, saying that tho lol...

To me, even a waste of time is worth a go at lol.

Much love

Scouse - Backing the underdog, you never know!

E - Btw, happy friday mates, love n miss some of ya <3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

25-Mar-2023 05:04:10 - Last edited on 25-Mar-2023 05:06:02 by Scouse

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,168 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :

max cash update is coming along by the looks of it they want it to be done before june!!!

also im tempted to make a thread just on j mod reddit posts that are useful and compile them for easy access if people think that be useful let me know i wouldnt mind doing it and keeping it organised. recently ive stumbled across a few j mods posts that are very informative and many people may miss it. even the people who use reddit.

I'd love to see a thread like that. I don't use any social media sites because I really don't like them. Someone ( I wish I could remember their name ) used to make a thread each month but they had to stop.

25-Mar-2023 10:41:50

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :

You coud take over from Loki as He had to leave his thread a while ago. Social Media News V55:

He was asking for someone to take over.

Think about it as it was well received and read by many. Even if you only post good things now and then. Could still be worth it.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

26-Mar-2023 13:51:47 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2023 13:52:07 by Tuffty

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Tenebri said :

You coud take over from Loki as He had to leave his thread a while ago. Social Media News V55:

He was asking for someone to take over.

Think about it as it was well received and read by many. Even if you only post good things now and then. Could still be worth it.

the only issue with that is i dont have twitter :L and i will miss a lot there. but yes that does make sense !
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

27-Mar-2023 09:53:21 - Last edited on 27-Mar-2023 10:01:55 by Tenebri

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top