General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
mr togue said :
tuffy... i live in usa central time please tell me what times you play mostly? in will adjust my play time to match yours

Hello again.

It's very hard to say exact times I play as they change daily with the weather.

Some times I'm around 9-10am and sometimes later in the UK.

I also go off around 4-5pm UK time. Very rare I'm on any later that that.

I'm sure we will catch up sometime. I keep looking for you online as I still have you added. ;)

Tuffters is rarer than hens teeth!

Happy friday and love ya tons peeps of interest <3

Much love

Scouse - Rarer than an ice cube in the desert!

E - Did i say "desert" i mean "Dessert" you can find my fat arse at any ice cream van or parlour haha =D
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

24-Jun-2022 21:20:56 - Last edited on 24-Jun-2022 21:23:08 by Scouse

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

It has been quite the week, especially the past few days! O_o

I had my bone biopsy on Wednesday. The surgery went well, and it was done in about 25 minutes. I spent more time than that in recovery. The bleeding has stopped, and I will meet with Infectious Disease on Monday to see what they found.

In-game, I got Woodcutting level 94 on Wednesday, so now all my F2P skills are at 94 or better. Shortly before that, I got ambushed by one of those bloody annoying demon mobs. I killed one demon, then tried to retreat back to the yews to heal and chop more logs, but I couldn't get away. Bastards killed me. I lost my 15-year cape and my Yak Track task list. I bought back my cape. The list cannot be reclaimed because I had 6 others in my bank. Yes, I can still access the Yak Track. Still bloody annoying.

Also on Wednesday, I found a bloodstained note inside the Black Knights' Fortress after killing only 6 black knights. I was wearing the Black Knight Captain's armor set at the time. I don't know if wearing this armor makes the note a more common drop or not. Maybe I was just lucky.

Tonight, I completed a Daily Combat Challenge by killing 15 monks of Zamorak in and around their occupied temple. The final monk I slew dropped a Zamorak robe bottom and a crumpled note.

I believe that, out of the five mysterious notes detailing Zamorak's plans, these two notes are the only ones obtainable by F2P. I'll look forward to the cliff notes.

Sometimes luck is a lady. Sometimes she's a bitch.

Good luck with your goals and enjoy your weekend.

Aslon Dak, now on my 8th life! :O
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

25-Jun-2022 02:14:27

Dpower
Mar Member 2011

Dpower

Posts: 3,508 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

It has been quite the week, especially the past few days! O_o

I had my bone biopsy on Wednesday. The surgery went well, and it was done in about 25 minutes. I spent more time than that in recovery. The bleeding has stopped, and I will meet with Infectious Disease on Monday to see what they found.

In-game, I got Woodcutting level 94 on Wednesday, so now all my F2P skills are at 94 or better. Shortly before that, I got ambushed by one of those bloody annoying demon mobs. I killed one demon, then tried to retreat back to the yews to heal and chop more logs, but I couldn't get away. Bastards killed me. I lost my 15-year cape and my Yak Track task list. I bought back my cape. The list cannot be reclaimed because I had 6 others in my bank. Yes, I can still access the Yak Track. Still bloody annoying.

Also on Wednesday, I found a bloodstained note inside the Black Knights' Fortress after killing only 6 black knights. I was wearing the Black Knight Captain's armor set at the time. I don't know if wearing this armor makes the note a more common drop or not. Maybe I was just lucky.

Tonight, I completed a Daily Combat Challenge by killing 15 monks of Zamorak in and around their occupied temple. The final monk I slew dropped a Zamorak robe bottom and a crumpled note.

I believe that, out of the five mysterious notes detailing Zamorak's plans, these two notes are the only ones obtainable by F2P. I'll look forward to the cliff notes.

Sometimes luck is a lady. Sometimes she's a bitch.

Good luck with your goals and enjoy your weekend.

Aslon Dak, now on my 8th life! :O

Hope you hear some good news from the doctors on Monday :)

And it looks like you have been quite busy making those gains in R S! Congratulations on your achievements.

I almost got KO'ed by a mob of demons on w46 since no one else was there to help, but luckily I teled out fast enough :P
Fishing For the Light Since 2006 (Started at W22 Shilo and Now I'm Here)
Proud Member Of
The Clueless Adventurers
(est. 2004)

26-Jun-2022 05:30:24

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
stgarted back up on gym 7am this morning, very happy to have gotten out of my safezone :D hopefully that'll give me more hours of energy to play and work! Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

27-Jun-2022 08:19:28

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ow :( really have to be careful out there. It's great to get into Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

27-Jun-2022 15:44:15

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top