Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone. Hope you all have a great weekend.

If you plan doing the Yak Track hope you do better then me. I'm on task 11. Slow going for me with limited time to play these days. I'll get there in the end hopefully.

Have fun everyone.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

03-Mar-2023 10:04:13 - Last edited on 03-Mar-2023 10:04:40 by Tuffty

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
King Noob X said :
Congratulations Aslon. I can't say I persevered in my lower skills.

Thank you, King Noob X! At first, it just started shaping up that way. Then, I decided to focus more on my lowest skills. As a result, I now find myself with an 11-way tie for my lowest skill.

In each of those skills, I need just 2 more levels to get them to 99. Add in those 22 levels in Dungeoneering, and I am 44 skill levels from being a maxed F2P.

Plus whatever F2P will be able to do with Necromancy.
MatchaPirate said :
Good luck Aslon! I'll pray for you ;)

I appreciate that, Icedlala! Thank you kindly. :)

When The Beach event comes around, I spend as much time as possible in The DG Hole. Anything to avoid actual Dungeoneering!

Actually, as much as I like complaining about it, Dungeoneering has been improved somewhat since the early years. I remember when free players with 90+ combat level were punished with a 50% penalty on Dungeoneering XP simply for committing the heinous crime of not buying membership. Thank Guthix that disincentive is no longer in the game!
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

08-Mar-2023 04:34:19

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top