Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Raw Lobbs
Nov
fmod Member

Raw Lobbs

Forum Moderator Posts: 2,346 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all!

Happy Friday everyone! What are the plans for the weekend? Here in Brazil in some states Thursday was considered a holiday, and Monday I will be off work, so I only return on Tuesday for my routine, I decided to travel and visit some old friends that I hadn't seen in a long time due to the Covid.
(Brazil) Official Community Helper (Ajudante da Comunidade): Twitter @JagexHelpLobbs
| FC/CC : Comu PT BR |
Funorb
| RuneScape Wiki PT BR Burocr/Adm |

17-Jun-2022 04:05:47

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

Nice to have the servers back once again. They were sorely missed on Wednesday.

No new gains in-game for me this week. I've just been working on my dailies, mostly, as I inch my way along the dreaded Yak Track.

I met with Infectious Disease on Monday and with Orthopedics on Wednesday. My bone biopsy is scheduled for next Wednesday, June 22nd. I hoped I would have the same doctor who performed last year's biopsy, but unfortunately she is out of the country right now. I met the guy who will be doing the surgery instead. Can't say I was impressed. Reportedly, this doctor has more experience, but I don't care for his attitude. He seems to be the type who would just hack off a limb, rather than try something less extreme, then leave it up to others to determine that was entirely unnecessary. O_o

Family cookout on Sunday. The weather is supposed to be good. We shall see.

Good luck with your goals and enjoy your weekend.

Aslon Dak
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

18-Jun-2022 01:50:33

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good luck on the 22nd Aslon Dak.

Don't worry about the surgeon he will do a nice job and get to the bottom of it for you.

Good luck with the cookout. I've my BBQ ready for when the Sun finally comes out.

Also yes the dreaded Forum Lag bug lol. Gets us all now and then including Me.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

18-Jun-2022 11:51:58

Werewolf
May Member 2022

Werewolf

Posts: 20,266 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
feel like billy no mates, decided to delete my entire friends list as i dont know who anyone is and before i left half my list were inactives anyway :P

no ive literally got 2 friends from 330
•*º*•‹•*º*•
When the Full Moon Rises
•*º*•›•*º*•
¸,.›°ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ
Blood will rain down
ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ°•.¸
•*º*•‹•*º*•
Beware the Wolves Howl, This will be your final sound
•*º*•›•*º*•

18-Jun-2022 19:26:55

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^ Some silly sense of nostalgia within me is preventing me from doing that to my list. Needs done, but I still haven't (yet) been able to bring myself to do it. At least for those still on my list whose names have not yet been turned to placeholders ([#...])
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

19-Jun-2022 00:49:20

Werewolf
May Member 2022

Werewolf

Posts: 20,266 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spearmint30 said :
^ Some silly sense of nostalgia within me is preventing me from doing that to my list. Needs done, but I still haven't (yet) been able to bring myself to do it. At least for those still on my list whose names have not yet been turned to placeholders ([#...])
this was why i ended up with almost 350 friends but only ever saw 3 or 4 people active, 40 of those names were the [#G48274929] type names

New start new list, I've got 2 who are still active and another that messaged a welcome back after my clearance i added them as i recognised who they are, that's it

So my 3 friends are Zach, maybe and finance and that is all, weird writing out your enter friends list from memory on a single sentence, I will make more friends over time as i get back into the game, going to be a while before i comp, but I've got questcape back, getting back my master quest could also take a while, max shouldn't take too long gone from 1 to 81 Archaeology in a week
•*º*•‹•*º*•
When the Full Moon Rises
•*º*•›•*º*•
¸,.›°ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ
Blood will rain down
ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ°•.¸
•*º*•‹•*º*•
Beware the Wolves Howl, This will be your final sound
•*º*•›•*º*•

19-Jun-2022 01:44:46

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top