General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Samora Kiba
Jan Member 2008

Samora Kiba

Posts: 9,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
But dandelions ..... oh my lord, the dandelions :@
Eradicating them from the rockeries is never going to happen.

If the smell of vinegar makes you heave, try this:

I heard chickens are also a quite efficient way to get rid of weeds. They will also destroy the rest of the garden though. Note that chickens are jungle animals by origin who would rather not go out in a field area without trees to seek cover under. You can counter that by getting alpaca's as well. For some reasons chickens hate going out out a field without trees, but they don't mind doing so when there are alpaca's running around on it. I don't know why, but it's true.

Plus there's the added benefit that you can eat the chickens when the weeds are gone, and you'll still have an awesome alpaca.
~Samo

Community Helper

Member of the godless. It's not that I don't want to devote my soul to an RS god, the problem is that I can't find it.

10-Apr-2019 22:39:28

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alpacas are quiet, peaceful animals and make soft humming sounds to communicate...
and
get along with ...family dogs
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

10-Apr-2019 23:24:39

Samora Kiba
Jan Member 2008

Samora Kiba

Posts: 9,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not just dogs - alpacas really get along with any animal. Then again, it's like a fluffy giraffe version of a goat. What's not to like about them?
~Samo

Community Helper

Member of the godless. It's not that I don't want to devote my soul to an RS god, the problem is that I can't find it.

10-Apr-2019 23:38:01 - Last edited on 10-Apr-2019 23:39:05 by Samora Kiba

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, it listed a bunch of other animals, but to lure entice Fifi La Lah, I limited it to dogs. =)

I do like the elegance of their necks. You gonna get one, Samora?
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

10-Apr-2019 23:48:28

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top