Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Juicy Fruit - Sorry to hear that you experienced what you described. However, your post has been hidden as the forums may not be used to make accusations about other players or clans by name.

As Mrs Ana explained above, that sort of behavior should be reported in-game at the time of the incident, as that is the best way to provide Jagex with the evidence needed from their own systems to be able to take action.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

02-May-2022 22:17:32

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Destruction said :
Aslon Dak said :
This afternoon, I earned about 200k Fishing XP, so I was able to reach Fishing level 98! :)

It is safe to say Fishing will be my third 99. I expect I should get this before the end of this year.

Nice diving ;)

Thank you. :)

Yeah, there is some great Fishing XP to be had beneath those cursed tides. ;)

I almost didn't go on Saturday, thinking I had already done this D&D for April. The more I thought about it, I realized I might not have, so I figured I would take a dive just to be sure.

It paid off. ^_^
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

02-May-2022 22:27:30

Juicy Fruit
Mar Member 2024

Juicy Fruit

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tren said :
@ Juicy Fruit - Sorry to hear that you experienced what you described. However, your post has been hidden as the forums may not be used to make accusations about other players or clans by name.

As Mrs Ana explained above, that sort of behavior should be reported in-game at the time of the incident, as that is the best way to provide Jagex with the evidence needed from their own systems to be able to take action.

i apologize if i did that in a wrong way but the report system is flawed and it doesnt help the average player im sorry but im fine you know nothing to be sorry about for me im sorry that people in my community are going to have to deal with a "mafia"

02-May-2022 22:36:55 - Last edited on 02-May-2022 23:21:08 by Juicy Fruit

Destruction

Destruction

Posts: 63,021 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Destruction said :
Aslon Dak said :
This afternoon, I earned about 200k Fishing XP, so I was able to reach Fishing level 98! :)

It is safe to say Fishing will be my third 99. I expect I should get this before the end of this year.

Nice diving ;)

Thank you. :)

Yeah, there is some great Fishing XP to be had beneath those cursed tides. ;)

I almost didn't go on Saturday, thinking I had already done this D&D for April. The more I thought about it, I realized I might not have, so I figured I would take a dive just to be sure.

It paid off. ^_^

Stupid me - I got 200M fishing before utilizing that but oh well..
The action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot be repaired.

03-May-2022 14:41:36

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Juicy Fruit said :
i apologize if i did that in a wrong way but the report system is flawed and it doesnt help the average player im sorry but im fine you know nothing to be sorry about for me im sorry that people in my community are going to have to deal with a "mafia"
If you do not report such instances, how will the Report System do its job? If you are unable to be present during these rule-breaking occurrences, you have the option to share your concerns with Jagex using the no-reply email address that I shared before, which is for your convenience. What you share using that email address will be forwarded to the respective person(s) to be dealt with, if appropriate.

You should give it a try :) .

03-May-2022 15:16:03

Juicy Fruit
Mar Member 2024

Juicy Fruit

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tren said :

please lock my account i have been hacked

05-May-2022 04:30:55

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top