Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Semane

Semane

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

Well, that seems to work. This suggests someone with admin-creds has intentionally removed my note that in Solomon's shop the survey system doesn't work. (For me.)

Be that as it may; does anyone know how to get back into the Runescape Wiki? Or more in general: Does anyone know an appropriate forum for that?

Bye,
Semane of Lumwood

22-Jan-2023 18:46:23

DavyDaDood
Mar Member 2024

DavyDaDood

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If anyone, anywhere can see this. please please please for the love of god someone at jagex allow me to just go into COX solo without a party. im a solo only player, none of my friends play RS, i just wanna do some raids, idk why i have to be in a chat party in order to literally get 1 kc. im on the verge of never picking the game up again bc ive hit a wall and cant progress any further without a party. Someone at jagex PLEASE just make COX soloable for 1 KC PLEASE i am begging.

27-Jan-2023 20:51:45

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
5 - 6 pick up sticks, tinder & kindling... Toss a spark or two and we got a nice fire :)
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

30-Jan-2023 14:11:18

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top