Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Posts: 25,052 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oddly enough, Friday the 13th is one of my lucky days.

It went so smoothly, was really nice. Rarely stopped at any traffic lights, was able to just turn onto streets without waiting on a parade of cars. Didn't have to wait on people, so never had to feel rushed any.

Sadly we wont have another until October.
Can I turn in a paper without citing all sources?
"No."[1]
1. William Shakespeare, Hamlet , Act III, Scene 1, line 96.

15-Jan-2023 21:19:53

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GrampaStumpy said :
How can I find another player to help with Shield of Arrav

For RS3, these quests no longer require a partner to complete. They can be done solo. (This is the General Forum for RS3)

For best results in finding an OSRS quest partner, use the Quests - Heroes & Arrav thread, or check in the official in-game chat-channel: OSRS SOA.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

18-Jan-2023 21:36:50

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
YtHaar-Mej said :
Oddly enough, Friday the 13th is one of my lucky days.

It went so smoothly, was really nice. Rarely stopped at any traffic lights, was able to just turn onto streets without waiting on a parade of cars. Didn't have to wait on people, so never had to feel rushed any.

Sadly we wont have another until October.
Ha, a unique day indeed man. Wish I had that luck while driving, the morning traffic in my area is a nightmare. I live in between schools so I got to deal with kids thinking it's a race from 0 to whatever the speed limit is and if you don't go fast they tailgate the shit outta ya.

19-Jan-2023 21:26:36

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

What an amazing day so far. Suns out but cold.

What ever you have planned for the weekend I hope it goes well.

Hopefully I'll be in the garden doing some tidying up. It's a mess and I've lost a few of my best plants. R.I.P my 2 French Lavender who were 5 years old. :(

Good news is I have some Snowdrops in flower. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

20-Jan-2023 11:31:31

Semane

Semane

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

I don't think I like Friday the the 20th much, though. I was trying to collect some runecoins, to use in the current sale in Solomon's shot, only to find it no longer worked (The work shop. The sale's shop id doing fine, I expect. After a day without access, I tried to gripe about it here, but the message about that doesn't show up (I think). So, I went to the Runescape Wiki, but I've been away there for so long that I can't recall the password, and they don't respond to the email I used to receive a temporary reply.

So, now I'm back here to see if anything I write here, makes it to the forum. (But feel free to address the other problems mentioned.)
Good luck with the Snowdrops Tuffty.

Now, let's see what happens.
Bye,
Semane of Lumwood

22-Jan-2023 17:41:40

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top