Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Running in circles? More like drawing in circles. This new position is monopolizing my time. I thought the contract work eating up my free time was bad. The salaried position is more duties but at least it's better pay. Once I get caught up on their back log I'm sure to turn a profit :)
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

19-Apr-2022 19:15:48

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kat Stryke said :
Good luck with your surgeries, Aslon.

Destruction said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
sorry to hear about your vision, Aslon. Hope your surgery goes well.

Same :) Desty is with you

You guys are good eggs. :)

Love,
Kat

Thank you all. I appreciate your kind words.

It's still strange to me. Most of my life I have had perfect vision. My old boss would often ask me to read him fine print he couldn't read with his glasses. I only started wearing glasses a couple of years ago. They help, but not enough. Skilling in brightly-lit areas, like Al Kharid, is fine. However, certain darker areas of the game are becoming more challenging than they need to be. I am looking forward to getting this taken care of before the situation worsens too much more.

I welcome this news from today's patch notes:

The red font used in warning messages has been changed to a lighter colour, as the darkness often contrasted poorly with the game world.

Yes! Thanks Jagex! :)

See y'all around. ^_^

Aslon Dak
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

19-Apr-2022 19:57:53

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Zollhan said :
Hello everyone.

I really do hope you are all having a awesome day today. Go easy on me, I am new to these forums. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and gals in the next few months.

If there anything you want to know about me then go ahead, long as it not a personal question that will risk my safety then I will be happy to answer.

Welcome new 'Scaper. :)

Most everyone here is pretty chill, no worries.

If you have questions, the RS Wiki is an excellent resource, which can even be accessed while in-game via the button by the chatbox. If you cannot find the answer to your question there, feel free to ask here.

Good luck and Happy 'Scaping!

AD

19-Apr-2022 20:10:33

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Tuffty said :

Welcome Zollhan.

Just chilling and running around in circles getting these egg tokens.

Sounds like Agility training, Tuffty. :P

I had an amusing encounter at the Druidic Stone a few days back. I was training Prayer, naturally, and I had my skilling bubbles active, as always. There were maybe six others there going around in circles at the time. However, only one other player besides myself was changing direction when the rotation switched between clockwise and anti-clockwise. The rest seemed to be AFK. The other guy was getting a bit worked up about it, complaining in chat. Finally, he announced he would be reporting everyone else there for botting "except the guy with the bubble", meaning me. :P I simply said "lol".

19-Apr-2022 20:29:57

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Tranq said :
Running in circles? More like drawing in circles. This new position is monopolizing my time. I thought the contract work eating up my free time was bad. The salaried position is more duties but at least it's better pay. Once I get caught up on their back log I'm sure to turn a profit :)

Don't let them pay you in MTX, Tranq! :P

Seriously, good luck with the new position and congratulations.

19-Apr-2022 20:37:56

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

While mining a full inventory of gold ores this afternoon at the large gold rock along the right-hand side of the entrance to the mine north of Al Kharid, I got this message:

News: Aslon Dak has received Rocky, the Mining pet drop at 21,052,780 XP!

Rocky is my third skilling pet, joining Bernie and Woody.

19-Apr-2022 22:34:26

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Don't let them pay you in MTX, Tranq! :P

Seriously, good luck with the new position and congratulations.

Oh trust me my former employer was the micro transaction sort. I just recently did my taxes after all cause I'm stuck in America... My starting pay here is double the rate of what I was making before. I was grossly underpaid for a long time.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

20-Apr-2022 17:55:54

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top