Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was so excited yesterday when this tweet rolled into my timeline.

@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

02-Apr-2019 13:41:20

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

The above is the old tatty 1 I wanted to go over.

I got that to cover it up.

It took a good 3 hours. Awesome job Carl did. He even suggested bits I never even though about to make it even more outstanding.

I got it in memory of my Mam and Dad as they both loved red roses. Only the 1 not sure why my Mam only liked a single rose but she did. ;)

If you look really really close you can still see the odd blue line of the old tattoo. I'll get that sorted next time with a little more white. He did say it might show through. See what it's like on the 15th when I get my next 1 started in a mega 4 hour session in the tattooist chair.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

02-Apr-2019 14:02:44

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :

The above is the old tatty 1 I wanted to go over.

I got that to cover it up.

It took a good 3 hours. Awesome job Carl did. He even suggested bits I never even though about to make it even more outstanding.

I got it in memory of my Mam and Dad as they both loved red roses. Only the 1 not sure why my Mam only liked a single rose but she did. ;)

If you look really really close you can still see the odd blue line of the old tattoo. I'll get that sorted next time with a little more white. He did say it might show through. See what it's like on the 15th when I get my next 1 started in a mega 4 hour session in the tattooist chair.

That's beautiful <3
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

02-Apr-2019 18:44:01

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top