General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Woot Kangali, the Strength pet drop!

nice :)

Hope you had a good Saturday, mine was pretty relaxing, resting, playing board games with my boys, bit of Netflix, housework and cooked pasta for dinner.

We needed the wet weather too, it was still going today lightly, I'm sure we had spare rain to send your way if it was possible - if only we could ^_^
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

20-Jun-2020 11:06:15

Kingmuddy92
Aug Member 2021

Kingmuddy92

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was just curious to know if the runelite is a banned app or am I able to use it I haven’t yet used it but I thought I’d ask the question before I use it and get my account band if any one could clear up my confusion for me that would be really helpful to me and again iv not used it I just want to double check the rules about it

20-Jun-2020 11:10:04

The contents of this message have been hidden

20-Jun-2020 11:13:40

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
UK looks to be due for some spiky temperatures starting Tuesday. That sucks because my room will cook itself and not really cool down. Fans have to stay on 24/7 which are annoying because the good ones are loud and distracting.
It's been humid af in the NW this past week. I think if you live South A/C might be a worthy investment. :P
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

20-Jun-2020 13:56:09

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kingmuddy92 said :
I was just curious to know if the runelite is a banned app or am I able to use it I haven’t yet used it but I thought I’d ask the question before I use it and get my account band if any one could clear up my confusion for me that would be really helpful to me and again iv not used it I just want to double check the rules about it

Let me put it this way, the decision to download and use such a program is yours alone.

Just make sure that you will accept the consequences of your action, as Jagex do not endorse its use - you are all alone with that stuff.

Bottom line, getting banned due to it is the last of your worries. You need to worry more on what will happen to your Runescape username and password if you enter them through that program or what it installs to your operating system in the background.

Will it direct you to the Runescape's original login servers, or it will go to a middleman server which can capture your account credentials for whatever purpose the author deems fit?

Again, just make sure that you'll accept all the consequences if you ever decide to use that 3rd party RS app - never blame nor complain to Jagex or anyone here in RSOF if something bad happens.

20-Jun-2020 15:05:52 - Last edited on 20-Jun-2020 15:08:23 by Maynne

The contents of this message have been hidden

20-Jun-2020 17:34:42

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top