Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

No appointments for me this past week. I'll be meeting my new occupational therapist on the 20th. She comes highly recommended, so we'll see what happens.

No real gains in-game for me this week. I did spend 8,000 Spring Tokens on the Aurelian Cape. This was a waste. I decided to equip this cape and test it out. F2P can wear the Aurelian Cape and charge it up by catching butterflies. I found a massive swarm of butterflies in South Taverley and quickly caught my daily limit of green, white, and yellow butterflies. I checked the charges, and the cape now had 4. However, when I tried to use the Release option on the cape, all I got was a message informing me you have to be a member to release a butterfly. Of course you do. So I effectively wasted 8,000 Spring Tokens on a useless piece of fashionscape. Of course I did.

From what I've heard, the mystery eggs are proving to be worthless to F2P too. I'll probably just let my remaining tokens get converted to oddments. At least those have value.

If anyone is interested in buying a gently-used Aurelian Cape, I'll give you a good deal. ;)

Good luck with your goals and enjoy your Easter/Passover weekend.

AD
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

16-Apr-2022 04:33:38

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Scouse said :
Tuffty said :

Happy Friday everyone.

What a Friday it is it's freezing. Can't get over how cold it is where I live. Shivering while typing and the typos are amazing.

Have a great weekend where ever you are.

Happy Friday Scouse my friend. You need to post more. :P

you know me well Tuffters and you may have noticed the "new refined, somewhat kinda sensible" me of late =)

I have found that not posting a lot actually does not get me into as much trouble as i used to get into "Innocently may i add" , fear not tho!!!, this new "Dapper" Scouse you sometimes see has not turned into a born again christian, i at times still have a "moment of madness" lol but those moments are sporadic and not as noticeable as the continuous madness from me and i feel as if many people of power have also noticed this drastic change and decide to let me off if possible "whereas at one point" i could not even fart irl without saying "excuse me" or i'd end up in trouble here lololol

And with that....

Happy Friday mates, matesess and may i dare to add "my family of more sensible members" who have always been there for my at times silly self <3

Much love

Scouse - Everyones naughty little brother!

Happy Friday Mr. Friday!

Always good to see you. Lookin' sharp, mate!

16-Apr-2022 04:38:27

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Scouse said :
I wish i was a sexy lady!!!!

The Makeover Mage can help you with that, you know. ;) :P

Bro, i'll say it...

You act like my best fuckin mate here in forums so if u cba even taking the time to reply with a "hello scouse" in game after me repeatedly saying hi every fuckin week in game..

Don't bother even saying hi here cos lets be honest mate, you saying hello to me in forums aint gonna do a lot either here or in game for you, knowing Scouse in forums is not something to be proud of while seeing him as nothing in game, not even worthy of a hello.

I'd get it if you said "oh sorry mate, i must have missed you" but after about 8 weeks of complete ignorance it becomes an "ok, well fuck you then"

Much love

Scouse - Ignored enough..
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

16-Apr-2022 05:22:00

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Scouse, I have NEVER ignored you!

I have seen you in-game exactly once, and we did have a chat that night.

I saw no message from you in-game tonight. If I had, of course I would've said hello.

I am sorry if you felt ignored. That was never my intention. I was in-game briefly tonight, but I wanted to jump on the forums before Friday became Saturday. I didn't even take time to check my friends list to see who else was in-game.

I promise you, no slight was meant. However, if you don't wish to talk to me here, I will respect your wishes.

Take care Scouse.

16-Apr-2022 05:56:09

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top