Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Corder said :
Yep happy friday folks :D Going to enjoy me some nice pizza today

Sounds great. I'll be trying my new air fryer again to cook some fish and chips.

I've yet to try out my air fryer oven though. Bought them both last few weeks or so. So easy to use. They also do pizza. So maybe just maybe I'll try 1 in there and see.
Nice :O I heard brussel sprouts should go well with air fryers too
Good luck with pizza experiement if you try it out

I went ahead and ordered a new phone and internet adapter today, had invited my brother over to take a look, surprisingly his wifi connection was 4x as fast as mine in the same room. :|
Good time for an update I say...
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

08-Apr-2022 14:27:14

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

Gains, gains, gains...it's all about the gains.

On Wednesday, I got a new level and a new virtual level. I reached Prayer level 94, which got me CL 121, plus I reached Smithing level 106.

This afternoon, I did another timed walk during physical therapy. Despite a slow start, I was determined to beat my record of walking 250 feet in six minutes. After a lap around the gym, I thought I was pretty close to matching my record. I actually beat it by walking 276 feet!

Good luck with your own gains, and enjoy your weekend.

AD
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

08-Apr-2022 22:00:20

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top