Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just helped my friend get her Dungeoneering from 40m to 200m in 7 days. It was so filled with fun. She left relieved and happy and I left sad knowing there's no more.

Such is life.

Now to figure out what to do with my own dxp. :|

Happy Friday Everyone!!
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

13-Aug-2021 08:27:21

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday all!

This one is bittersweet for me, as this is the last time I'll be wishing you all a great weekend. Next week, I'm moving on to a new opportunity.

Thanks to everyone for being the greatest community around! I'll still be lurking on my player account, of course, but sadly you won't see me as CM Arbor anymore. Sending you all the best of vibes, wherever you are around the globe. :)

13-Aug-2021 17:20:27

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
Thanks, Destruction. I'm going to miss it around here, especially in light of my long, storied history with the game, but life goes on!

Also, if anybody is interested, I've posted a more lengthy, detailed farewell here !

I found your post in Community section first, take care, and thanks for your wonderful help in these forms :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

13-Aug-2021 23:19:26

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
Happy Friday all!

This one is bittersweet for me, as this is the last time I'll be wishing you all a great weekend. Next week, I'm moving on to a new opportunity.

Thanks to everyone for being the greatest community around! I'll still be lurking on my player account, of course, but sadly you won't see me as CM Arbor anymore. Sending you all the best of vibes, wherever you are around the globe. :)

Best of luck with your new opportunity, Arbor, and with everything else moving forward.

Hope to still see you around the forums in some Arborial form from time to time.

Cheers Arbor!

Aslon Dak
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

14-Aug-2021 01:57:46

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top