Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Fr0sttbite

Fr0sttbite

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am Fr0sttbite and I play Old school runescape I am asking for Jagex and old school unescape to reset my attack on my account. Today on 2/21/2019 unescape was updated and the update changes your attack every time you try to wield another weapon. Im an Obby maul pure who wishes to remain with one attack and now I have 3 attack. May y'all reset my attack on my acc. Due to this upgrades of my attack i gain too many combat levels

22-Feb-2019 02:30:19

Samora Kiba
Jan Member 2008

Samora Kiba

Posts: 9,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fr0sttbite:
Samora Kiba said :

If you're referring to your Oldschool account, check out this thread:
XP bug details

LupisAlpha,
Identical perks don't stack. Putting it on both of your weapons is a waste of a perk slot.
~Samo

Community Helper

Member of the godless. It's not that I don't want to devote my soul to an RS god, the problem is that I can't find it.

22-Feb-2019 02:37:13 - Last edited on 22-Feb-2019 02:37:38 by Samora Kiba

Funjii

Funjii

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello! having troubble to find npc Veos, have been looking at youtube guids and some of them shows that Veos is in port sarim and some have a new dock with Veos beside the willow trees in Draynór village.

Then problem is that i can't find him anythere? plz help me

22-Feb-2019 18:48:33

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Funjii said :
hello! having troubble to find npc Veos, have been looking at youtube guids and some of them shows that Veos is in port sarim and some have a new dock with Veos beside the willow trees in Draynór village.

Then problem is that i can't find him anythere? plz help me

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Veos

That should help.

Good luck.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

22-Feb-2019 19:17:05

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top