Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Sharkman21

Sharkman21

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear jagex,

i've played Runescape for several years. I bought a membership for 2 accounts 2 years ago.
I stopped playing 1,5 years ago, and recently i found out that in was still paying for those memberships.
When i tried to log in on my old account (for what i am still paying for), it didn't work. i tried to look up my stats at the hightscores, but i couldn't find my account anywhere (not Thibbe7 or the new name sharkman021).
I started with the name: Thibbe7, and i changed it to shakman021. I cant find it anywhere, i cant log in, i cant check my old account, and i'm still paying for membership.
i have proof for my every month payments for the membership, but i am not playing.
Can you relocate my account? Or try to give me some answers?

My regards,

this is send from a account of a friend, because i have made a new acount to get on the forum, but the stats are not high enough
we all go for 99 ;)

21-Feb-2019 21:16:09

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
If I could save time in a bottle

there would be photographs and memories
of the Runescape cards you sent to me...
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

21-Feb-2019 23:02:07

Samora Kiba
Jan Member 2008

Samora Kiba

Posts: 9,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sharkman21,

The hiscores only show accounts that gained xp the past 3 months, so if you haven't logged in for 18 months, it's not weird it doesn't show up ;) There is currently still an account named 'Sharkman021' and considering it's a bit of a random name (sorry) it's likely to be the account you're referring to.

Right, so, to find the account back:
- The login name of your account never changes. Try to recall what name you always used to login, and use that with what you recall to be your password.
- Still no luck? Enter what you remember to be your login name in the login screen and hit 'forgot password'. You'll see a partly starred out email address. If that looks like your address, hit yes and reset the password through that email. If it doesn't look like your email, hit 'no' and fill in a complete recovery.
- Don't know the login name? Submit a recovery here: Forgotten login .
~Samo

Community Helper

Member of the godless. It's not that I don't want to devote my soul to an RS god, the problem is that I can't find it.

21-Feb-2019 23:17:39

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top