Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
Still not raining here..

It is now raining, and I have to actually go outside soon.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

26-Mar-2018 17:00:24

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's slowly getting colder and colder :| Autumn means winters on its way :| Something I am not looking forward too...

Anyways Morning 0815 and Delay and all you other wonderful formers :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

26-Mar-2018 19:33:10

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evening Dong.

"You may not immediately see what's wrong with that, so ingrained is our unconscious northern hemisphere chauvinism. "Unconscious" is exactly right. That is where consciousness-raising comes in. "

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2003/jun/21/society.richarddawkins

It's getting warmer and warmer here. Spring just started and soon it will be summer! ;) :P
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

26-Mar-2018 19:36:54

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good luck Dong! By the way, has your sleeping improved at all or are you still suffering from insomnia?

Good morning by the way.

0815, I feel a little sluggish today; even after my three cups of coffee. I hope the old man at the office didn't get me sick. He just went home; the doctor told him he has bronchitis and he's been working here all last week with it. Other then that I'm feeling good though. :)
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

26-Mar-2018 19:42:46

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top