Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ah this weekend I leave out taking 25 scouts to summer camp. I should have a wifi signal so I may be in and out of touch. Ah the adventure...

My kids taking the following merit badges this go around. Welding, Electricity, Electronics, Robotics, Weather & Programming.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

08-Jul-2022 14:29:42

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

Nothing much going on with me in-game this week. I've done some skilling on The Beach, which does not seem to be quite as bugged as it was last week. I even finally found a token in the Dungeoneering Hole this week! Not one of the new tokens, of course. Those seem to be about as rare as political integrity. I found an Ice Lolly Wand token, for some reason. O_o

I saw Orthopedics on Wednesday, and on Thursday I got a call from the head of Infectious Disease. They had pretty much the same information for me. Pathology is still testing my biopsy samples for a possible fungal infection. These tests take the longest to complete. So far, they still haven't found any infection. At this point, it is unlikely they will find one. A bacterial infection has been ruled out. I do NOT have a bone infection, which is great news because that would have been difficult to treat. Therefore, it looks like I will not need to undergo heavy-duty IV antibiotic infusions as I did last summer. :)

This is all well and good, but assuming the tests for a fungal infection end up being negative as expected, we still have a mystery on our hands. Two of my infection markers went up significantly. These markers are non-specific, so any number of things other than a bone infection could be to blame.

Scouse! Thanks again for your lovely post last week. I wrote you a reply. In case you missed it, you can find it on page 1741 of this thread, post #3 on that page. Happy Friday to the one and only Mr. Friday!

Good luck with your goals, don't take any wooden slivers, and enjoy your weekend.

Aslon Dak, another year older (and wiser?) this week! :O
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

08-Jul-2022 22:33:54

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

Nothing much going on with me in-game this week. I've done some skilling on The Beach, which does not seem to be quite as bugged as it was last week. I even finally found a token in the Dungeoneering Hole this week! Not one of the new tokens, of course. Those seem to be about as rare as political integrity. I found an Ice Lolly Wand token, for some reason. O_o

I saw Orthopedics on Wednesday, and on Thursday I got a call from the head of Infectious Disease. They had pretty much the same information for me. Pathology is still testing my biopsy samples for a possible fungal infection. These tests take the longest to complete. So far, they still haven't found any infection. At this point, it is unlikely they will find one. A bacterial infection has been ruled out. I do NOT have a bone infection, which is great news because that would have been difficult to treat. Therefore, it looks like I will not need to undergo heavy-duty IV antibiotic infusions as I did last summer. :)

This is all well and good, but assuming the tests for a fungal infection end up being negative as expected, we still have a mystery on our hands. Two of my infection markers went up significantly. These markers are non-specific, so any number of things other than a bone infection could be to blame.

Scouse! Thanks again for your lovely post last week. I wrote you a reply. In case you missed it, you can find it on page 1741 of this thread, post #3 on that page. Happy Friday to the one and only Mr. Friday!

Good luck with your goals, don't take any wooden slivers, and enjoy your weekend.

Aslon Dak, another year older (and wiser?) this week! :O

I read it mate, thanks for understanding and giving me the benefit of the doubt <3
As for reminding me of the exact moment i felt like shit and the welcomed olive branch you where good enough to offer me by pinpointing the exact co-ordinates "w-03 - s- 1741" was harsh!!!!!! :P
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

08-Jul-2022 22:41:56

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top