General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Everyone,

Sooner or later this is going to need a refresh, it's getting to the point where it's been starting to cause a few back end issues for awhile now. When it becomes absolutely necessary to do so. I've asked the current active F-mod contingent if they'd choose a suitable replacement to take it over. Not that I don't want it anymore, but that way it doesn't create infighting in the community as the chat lounges are treated rather much like a status symbol, any that truly know me I dislike being seen as anything more than me.
Not that my opinion really matters, I think Tuffty should just take over the new thread, because he's a regular on the thread, and on the green team, so there'd be no fighting/arguing over whoever else gets ownership of the thread and a "sticky".
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

04-Jul-2022 18:56:55

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Seeing as people are beginning to ask, the roles of F-mod and P-mod are 100% voluntary and can be left at any time by either party.

My parting from the team, happened at a point in my life where new chapters were opening in my career, as such I was here less and less both in-game and on the forums. So I'm still around in the shadows, just A) not as recognizable & B) no nifty toolbox.
I thought I was seeing things earlier when I scrolled the forums briefly, so ignored it. Now that I'm home though and seen this, wow. All I have to say is thank you for over a decade of volunteer service and assisting to keep these forums running and active. <3

I also have to commend you for giving up the position due to other commitments which are taking your time and focus away from the game and forums. It just shows your character even more that you're not just keeping it for a status symbol while being inactive.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

04-Jul-2022 18:59:55

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
omg that was funny, not that it's ten hours long or that people fight over the who gets to author any thread, that at my house whenever someone says mine that is the mental image that always pops into both mine and my other halves minds. The flock of seagulls from finding nemo. The other thing we can't get out of our heads is when someone sneezes is the white sock gag from monsters inc. "2319"
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

05-Jul-2022 12:00:00

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congrats :)
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

05-Jul-2022 12:25:29

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top