Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

moyshi
Dec Member 2023

moyshi

Posts: 163 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Someone help I'm trapped and been playing since 01. who do I write my suggestions to for game improvement and idea's can you send me someone I can contact by e-mail like the Ninja team who can guide me in the right direction? I want to see players made T90 ranged mage gear at least know when it will be released unless you want every players who has been playing long enough to know the difference between action for a 13 year old who has 15 minutes to fight a boss and possibly get money, stop playing and raise your # of subscribers to 300M
Moyshi

12-Aug-2021 18:09:27

Destruction

Destruction

Posts: 63,021 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
moyshi said :
Someone help I'm trapped and been playing since 01. who do I write my suggestions to for game improvement and idea's can you send me someone I can contact by e-mail like the Ninja team who can guide me in the right direction? I want to see players made T90 ranged mage gear at least know when it will be released unless you want every players who has been playing long enough to know the difference between action for a 13 year old who has 15 minutes to fight a boss and possibly get money, stop playing and raise your # of subscribers to 300M

The action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot be repaired.

12-Aug-2021 19:57:33 - Last edited on 13-Aug-2021 09:34:08 by Destruction

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I heard it's best to leave the c=xxxxxxxxxxx part out of links btw, it's your login token or something - it doesn't let people log into your account though. Not sure how it works. :O Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

13-Aug-2021 08:25:34

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top