Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Grinding Dmm
Jan Member 2024

Grinding Dmm

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Deadman W45 Glitch
I have an issues with completing my karajama hard diaries. Talking to tzhaar mej kah, he says he will mark the list but doesn't have tried multiple times and still 39/44 when it should be 40 after speaking with him.
I need some jagex support to come and sort this issue and it is a bug in the game.
i have reported this so many times so hopfully someone here can help me!

31-May-2021 10:23:55

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Grinding Dmm said :
Deadman W45 Glitch
I have an issues with completing my karajama hard diaries. Talking to tzhaar mej kah, he says he will mark the list but doesn't have tried multiple times and still 39/44 when it should be 40 after speaking with him.
I need some jagex support to come and sort this issue and it is a bug in the game.
i have reported this so many times so hopfully someone here can help me!

All you can do is report the bug ingame and wait.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

31-May-2021 12:46:58

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :

With apologies to Night Ranger...Sister 'Scaper, oh the time has come. ;)

This is why I want a thumbs up emoji added to our lil smiley faces list. =)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

31-May-2021 14:23:56

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol I'm not vuying a new car when its 50 dollars to replace the window button, come on do I look like Jeff Bezos? "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

31-May-2021 19:07:32

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not Jeff Bezos. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

31-May-2021 22:36:03

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know you're not. You're Franklin!

However, that isn't an indication of whether or not you bear a similar mug lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

01-Jun-2021 11:23:57

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
Aslon Dak said :

With apologies to Night Ranger...Sister 'Scaper, oh the time has come. ;)

This is why I want a thumbs up emoji added to our lil smiley faces list. =)

:) <3

Thank you Purple Majesty.

Come on, Jagex. More emojis and fewer yaks, please.

Support for the thumbs up emoji!
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

01-Jun-2021 20:28:57

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top