Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
More emojis would be great. :L Whenever I'm on mobile I keep accidentally using the emojis I would typically use about anywhere else lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

02-Jun-2021 11:18:54

The contents of this message have been hidden

02-Jun-2021 22:01:26

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Nick said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
Hiding my post clearly shows they want to sweep the issue under the rug instead of addressing it. Sorry to say, but it's the truth.

What's the post you're referring to Jeremy?

My thread you locked in general. I'm not mad it was locked but it is annoying it had been sitting for a day with 0 real responses. Can you let me know if jagex is aware of those skull tricking methods I mentioned in my thread? I tried to be vague as possible so I'm not sure if you read my thread before locking it. I'll recreate it with 0 hints towards skull tricking methods so there's no reason to lock it again. I just got fed up with no responses in my first thread so that's why I posted post 2 there.

03-Jun-2021 21:22:48

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pippyspot said :
More emojis would be amazing ^_^
Brigantia said :
More emojis would be great. :L Whenever I'm on mobile I keep accidentally using the emojis I would typically use about anywhere else lol
Jeremy Cheng said :
And also emojis that are animated too
And colorable emojis!!

one for
pippy
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

04-Jun-2021 07:04:47

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top