Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
I feel like everything is my fault, now where have i felt that before, feel free to let me know...

I now see that i am a perfect example of mankind even while knowing i'm probably not lol but what i can say is that if you "as a female" feel the need to try my patience and truth of who i really am, at least put something forward that helps your so called reasons.

Cos what i have sen tonight is "me" myself being the me that i always try to be but having to watch someone who claims to be my friend do all they can to try and take the piss is kinda an odd thought for me to go though.

Much love

Scouse - Fuck you and fuck clint
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

01-May-2021 04:59:16

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
I feel like everything is my fault, now where have i felt that before, feel free to let me know...

No worries, Scouse. Kristen just has a strong dislike of boy bands.

They don't do much for me, either. :P

Hey, she doesn't like some of the music I like - and I can't stand some of the stuff she likes. We agree on quite a few bands though. She turned me on to Good Charlotte and The Shins.

Whoever introduces me to good music I may have missed out on before has handed me a gold coin, as I am fond of saying.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

01-May-2021 05:01:51

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Scouse said :

I now see that i am a perfect example of mankind even while knowing i'm probably not lol but what i can say is that if you "as a female" feel the need to try my patience and truth of who i really am, at least put something forward that helps your so called reasons.

Cos what i have sen tonight is "me" myself being the me that i always try to be but having to watch someone who claims to be my friend do all they can to try and take the piss is kinda an odd thought for me to go though.

Much love

Scouse - Fuck you and fuck clint

If you think women in general are difficult to figure out, good luck trying to figure out a Zarosian woman. Even after a decade of experience, I can still manage to make mistakes.

Who is Clint?
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

01-May-2021 05:30:44

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top