Jun Member 2009

Illyric

Posts: 1,956 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Illyric said :
Scouse said :
Illyric said :
Scouse said :
Congratulations in all your goals Mr Dak!!!!

Word of warning tho my friend...

Watch out for the pointy bit on those fish you are cooking!!!!

Much love

Scouse - I think i gained the nickname "One eyed trouser snake" cos of a cooking accident involving swordfish, so take care my cuddly musicial maestro of a friend...

No, not a "friend" at all!!!!!

A Mate <3

So, a cooking accident involving swordfish gained you an "unusual" nickname. Please explain using only words or phrases which would not offend the innocent.

The pointy bit protruded through the canvas on my beige chino three quarter length leg attire and narrowly missed my "vital organs" before finally settling the razor sharp tip through the fleshy bit of my left ear lobe which can only be hidden by using a 14 carat gold stud and because of that i felt the need to have to then grow a pony tail, ride a harley davidson and listen to heavy metal...

That was until Mr Dak turned my head with his flattering lyrics and now i own every song One Direction ever made and am quite partial to a bit of Mariah Carey.

Much love

Scouse - Honesty is a trait best served raw!

A good try.
I would have believed your explanation were it not for the claim that you were wearing 3/4 length beige chinos. No self respecting Scouser would expose their white, hairy lower legs to public ridicule in such a manner.

Obviously you have never heard of false tan and btw, sunbed shops are now open again now!!!

Much love

Scouse - I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles, my mammmmmyyyyy!

Spray on tans and sunbeds! Scouse, you truly are a metrosexual and a man for the 21st century.

30-Apr-2021 23:48:10

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Illyric said :
Scouse said :
Illyric said :
Scouse said :
Illyric said :
Scouse said :

Much love

Scouse - I think i gained the nickname "One eyed trouser snake" cos of a cooking accident involving swordfish, so take care my cuddly musicial maestro of a friend...

A Mate <3

So, a cooking accident involving swordfish gained you an "unusual" nickname. Please explain using only words or phrases which would not offend the innocent.

The pointy bit protruded through the canvas on my beige chino three quarter length leg attire and narrowly missed my "vital organs" before finally settling the razor sharp tip through the fleshy bit of my left ear lobe which can only be hidden by using a 14 carat gold stud and because of that i felt the need to have to then grow a pony tail, ride a harley davidson and listen to heavy metal...

That was until Mr Dak turned my head with his flattering lyrics and now i own every song One Direction ever made and am quite partial to a bit of Mariah Carey.

Much love

A good try.
I would have believed your explanation were it not for the claim that you were wearing 3/4 length beige chinos. No self respecting Scouser would expose their white, hairy lower legs to public ridicule in such a manner.

Obviously you have never heard of false tan and btw, sunbed shops are now open again now!!!

Much love

Scouse - I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles, my mammmmmyyyyy!

Spray on tans and sunbeds! Scouse, you truly are a metrosexual and a man for the 21st century.

I aim to please
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

01-May-2021 00:03:02

KristenThyss

KristenThyss

Posts: 348 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Illyric said :
Scouse said :

Much love

A Mate <3

Much love

Hiya Scouse!

One Direction? Mariah Carey? O_o

Aslon, what have you done?!

Poor Scouse. :(

BTW, I helped with that song. ^_^
All hail The Empty Lord!

01-May-2021 00:50:19

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

KristenThyss said :
Scouse said :
Illyric said :
Scouse said :

Much love

A Mate <3

Much love

Hiya Scouse!

And i love you for your input, there is no embarrassment enjoying boy bands or quite hot n sexy female solo singers!

I can only thank you both for freeing me from the life of not being able to shut the f&%k up i was living.

Much love

Scouse - Tbc....
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

01-May-2021 00:58:04

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you, yeah

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day

I just want you for my own
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
You, baby

Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe

I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click

'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby

Oh, all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's laughter fills the air

And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need?
Won't you please bring my baby to me?

Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see my baby
Standing right outside my door

Oh, I just want you for my own
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby

Much love

Scouse - Can i say it any clearer!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

01-May-2021 00:58:18 - Last edited on 01-May-2021 00:59:09 by Scouse

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :

Much love

A Mate <3

Thank you much, mate. :)

I am happy to report I finished cooking those swordfish - all 1,600 of them - with no injuries. I was prepared to throw one of those pointy bits at Karim if he continued to harass me into buying his rancid meat sticks, but he behaved himself. That was smart of him. The hard sell never works on me.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

01-May-2021 04:22:13

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KristenThyss said :
Scouse said :
Illyric said :
Scouse said :

Much love

A Mate <3

Much love

Hiya Scouse!

It's not my fault! I accept no responsibility for anyone listening to boy bands.

Now if Scouse had said he started listening to BAND-MAID...then yeah that would be on me very probably. :P

Original message details are unavailable.

Yes...yes you did. You even suggested the title. Thanks again for your help! :)
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

01-May-2021 04:34:03

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top