Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all, and happy Friday! Sounds like there are good plans in store for you!

It's looking like it'll be a quiet weekend for me, so I'll likely be spending a bunch of time scaping, continuing to work on Arch, prepping for upcoming double exp, and (hopefully) finally completing my Nex log. That one last item still eludes me. Maybe this will be the time it finally comes my way!

30-Apr-2021 17:25:08

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

This has been quite a lovely week of gains for me ahead of 1.2XP Live.

Since Monday, I have reached:

88 Firemaking and Woodcutting (two of my lowest F2P skills)
94 Fishing and Cooking
102 Mining (my 7th virtual level)

May you find success in reaching your own goals. Enjoy the weekend!

Scoooooooooooooooouse! I hope you are doing well, Mr. Friday. No further eye trouble?

I'm off to cook swordfish again in Al Kharid. I'm sure Karim will try to pester me into buying his questionable kebabs. I keep telling him I'm not interested, but he doesn't listen. That's an NPC for you.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

30-Apr-2021 21:41:49

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations in all your goals Mr Dak!!!!

Word of warning tho my friend...

Watch out for the pointy bit on those fish you are cooking!!!!

Much love

Scouse - I think i gained the nickname "One eyed trouser snake" cos of a cooking accident involving swordfish, so take care my cuddly musicial maestro of a friend...

No, not a "friend" at all!!!!!

A Mate <3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

30-Apr-2021 21:55:45

Illyric
Jun Member 2009

Illyric

Posts: 1,956 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :

Much love

Scouse - I think i gained the nickname "One eyed trouser snake" cos of a cooking accident involving swordfish, so take care my cuddly musicial maestro of a friend...

A Mate <3

So, a cooking accident involving swordfish gained you an "unusual" nickname. Please explain using only words or phrases which would not offend the innocent.

30-Apr-2021 22:37:30

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Illyric said :
Scouse said :

Much love

A Mate <3

So, a cooking accident involving swordfish gained you an "unusual" nickname. Please explain using only words or phrases which would not offend the innocent.

The pointy bit protruded through the canvas on my beige chino three quarter length leg attire and narrowly missed my "vital organs" before finally settling the razor sharp tip through the fleshy bit of my left ear lobe which can only be hidden by using a 14 carat gold stud and because of that i felt the need to have to then grow a pony tail, ride a harley davidson and listen to heavy metal...

That was until Mr Dak turned my head with his flattering lyrics and now i own every song One Direction ever made and am quite partial to a bit of Mariah Carey.

Much love

Scouse - Honesty is a trait best served raw!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

30-Apr-2021 22:51:14

Illyric
Jun Member 2009

Illyric

Posts: 1,956 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Illyric said :
Scouse said :

Much love

A Mate <3

The pointy bit protruded through the canvas on my beige chino three quarter length leg attire and narrowly missed my "vital organs" before finally settling the razor sharp tip through the fleshy bit of my left ear lobe which can only be hidden by using a 14 carat gold stud and because of that i felt the need to have to then grow a pony tail, ride a harley davidson and listen to heavy metal...

That was until Mr Dak turned my head with his flattering lyrics and now i own every song One Direction ever made and am quite partial to a bit of Mariah Carey.

Much love

A good try.
I would have believed your explanation were it not for the claim that you were wearing 3/4 length beige chinos. No self respecting Scouser would expose their white, hairy lower legs to public ridicule in such a manner.

30-Apr-2021 23:15:28

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Illyric said :
Scouse said :
Illyric said :
Scouse said :

Much love

A Mate <3

Much love

A good try.
I would have believed your explanation were it not for the claim that you were wearing 3/4 length beige chinos. No self respecting Scouser would expose their white, hairy lower legs to public ridicule in such a manner.

Obviously you have never heard of false tan and btw, sunbed shops are now open again now!!!

Much love

Scouse - I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles, my mammmmmyyyyy!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

30-Apr-2021 23:26:49

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top