Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Deadfishao
Jun Member 2022

Deadfishao

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Would like to make it more fun for players fishing in F2p, and a suggestion for mining.
For F2P fisher's, make the large dock in Karamaja the dock to fish from, instead of the small dock. More people can gather there and not feel cramped, and it would be a lot more fun!

And for mining, make the mining box attach to your tool belt. That way you cant accidentally drop it, or forget it when your running down to get to the mining guild.

02-May-2021 00:07:44

KnghtGR

KnghtGR

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Guys! Anyone can tell me where is the proper spot in forums to ask a question of whether something I have found is or it is not a bug, so I can still do or not?

(Want to be playing legit and want a way to be able to identify whether something I come upon is a bug or not. So as to avoid exploiting.)

Thanks in advance for your replies!

02-May-2021 08:34:50

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KnghtGR said :
Hi Guys! Anyone can tell me where is the proper spot in forums to ask a question of whether something I have found is or it is not a bug, so I can still do or not?

(Want to be playing legit and want a way to be able to identify whether something I come upon is a bug or not. So as to avoid exploiting.)

Thanks in advance for your replies!

If you think something ingame is a bug, report it ingame using the report a bug feature. :) It'll be sorted from there.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

02-May-2021 11:46:12

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KnghtGR said :
Is there anywhere where we check biggest clans in RS3 and guest in to check activity how they are in case we may wish to join them?

Many thanks!

As far as I know, there isn't a way to check for the biggest clans in the game. You can post in the 'Recruitment - Looking for a Clan ' forum and post any specifications you're looking for in a clan. People will then reply with their ads for their clan, and you can guest from there.

Edited to include link.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

02-May-2021 11:47:25 - Last edited on 02-May-2021 11:49:15 by Brigantia

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Travis Says said :
Twillow said :
White coral bells, upon a slender stalk.

Happy May Day =)

Happy May Day indeed, Twizzler.

Trevor! <3
so nice to see you in the forums !
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

03-May-2021 21:12:15

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top