Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
A small PSA: The Festive Aura is now active again for those who want some additional free experience each day for the duration of the month.

Ah-ha-ha-haaaa!
I'd entirely forgotten about that little bonus.

Cheers, ears :D
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Dec-2020 14:17:52

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Holly Leone said :
Aslon Dak said :
At long last, I decided it was finally time for me to buy my very own Player-Owned House! :)

My new house is in Rimmington, of course. It's a work in progress. My parlour has three crude wooden chairs, two wooden bookcases with quite a bit of interesting reading material, and a clay fireplace. My kitchen is currently an empty room.

I have no curtains or rugs just yet. I'll be adding a firepit to the kitchen, and I'm considering putting a decorative rock beside my house. I should also add some plants and trees.

It's not much, but it's home. At least it has more potential than the room above the Varrock General Store, where I stayed for some time, back in the day.

Enjoy your plans for the weekend, whatever they may be. Oh, and feel free to visit my new place. Just keep in mind if there are more than three of us there at the same time, somebody will have to stand. Also, please bring snacks. :P

Congrats on your new place, old friend. :)

I recall the clan meetings the four of us would have in that room, back when we were much younger. It's amazing we are all still here, playing this game!

Thank you Holly. :)

Indeed it is amazing! To think we all used to be that young... :O O_o :P
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

01-Dec-2020 19:33:33

The contents of this message have been hidden

01-Dec-2020 19:34:25

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Holly Leone said :
Tuffty said :
Very odd very odd indeed. Scouse missed a Friday.

Hope all is well Scouse. Thinking about you.

Chat soon. ;)

I don't post on the forums a lot, but I do enjoy reading through them pretty regularly.

I'm around often enough to say that once Mr. Scouse has posted here, it finally feels like Friday has officially arrived to the forums.

Hopefully, he is doing well.

You should post more often, Holly.

We missed ya last week, Scouse! Hope all is well.

01-Dec-2020 19:37:34

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

I just checked a short time ago, and my advent calendar is working normally now.

Last night, none of the little windows had any numbers on them! I had to keep clicking each one until I found 1 December. I was pretty sure I had claimed the 0 December Easter Egg bonus last year, and sure enought I had, as Mod Campfire has disabled the button for me.

If you did not do this last year, you can open today's advent calendar window, then click to go back to the previous day, 0 December. Go through the dialogue to claim an additional TH key. If you did this last year, you'll now simply be told Mod Campfire has disabled that button.

01-Dec-2020 19:55:16

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

vengancettx said :
Hello, why does Jagex allow the operation of "private" (pirated) OSRS servers, which use your ideas and your game to illegally profit by accepting donations and selling bonds from these servers to their players? Isn't this the theft of an idea? They are not stealing the copyrights belonging to jagex, for their own benefit?

Original message details are unavailable.
stealing the idea of a game and playing it that way is legal? you would be violating the copyright of JAGEX.
I sincerely hope that these pages and these servers are closed, and JAGEX, as the legitimate owner of the oldschool Runescape ideas, demands its rights in higher instances

You raise some valid concerns. By using any third party, players are trusting their account details to someone other than Jagex, the company which ultimately owns all accounts. This is never a good idea.

You should go back and edit your post, as well-intentioned as it might have been. Including the website of that pirate server and mentioning services they supposedly provide can call into question whether you are advocating against this particular pirate server, or advertising for them. If that was not your intention, it could still be an unintended consequence.

Also, this section of the forum is for RS3. You may wish to repost your message to the OSRS General forum further down the list...preferably without the site address. Thanks.

01-Dec-2020 20:34:13

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top