Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Anyone get the captcha thing when logging into forums, but the button that you press to start the captcha and prove you're not a robot takes a long time to appear?

Here
The above thread may help as it's a hot topic right now.

------------

Morning everyone.

Getting up at 6.30am and it's still dark is confusing lol.

Been up all night listening to Rats running around my loft all night is not fun. Not had them in there for a few years and now to have them back is bad.

I'll have to set the trap again and get rid of them. ;) I don't like it but no other option. :(
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

25-Oct-2021 08:16:18

Raw Lobbs
Nov
fmod Member

Raw Lobbs

Forum Moderator Posts: 2,346 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Anyone get the captcha thing when logging into forums, but the button that you press to start the captcha and prove you're not a robot takes a long time to appear?

No, but sometimes this captha is annoying, it keeps showing up here every 10 minutes depending on the day O_o
(Brazil) Official Community Helper (Ajudante da Comunidade): Twitter @JagexHelpLobbs
| FC/CC : Comu PT BR |
Funorb
| RuneScape Wiki PT BR Burocr/Adm |

27-Oct-2021 02:17:20

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Mrs Ana said :
It's almost that day of the week.

It already is in some parts of the world.
It is for me now! lol
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

29-Oct-2021 00:29:34 - Last edited on 29-Oct-2021 00:29:44 by Corder

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top