Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Woot 99 archaeology and at least level 99 in all skills! Max cape is back!

Congrats!!! :D
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

28-Nov-2020 20:55:22

Holly Leone

Holly Leone

Posts: 194 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
At long last, I decided it was finally time for me to buy my very own Player-Owned House! :)

My new house is in Rimmington, of course. It's a work in progress. My parlour has three crude wooden chairs, two wooden bookcases with quite a bit of interesting reading material, and a clay fireplace. My kitchen is currently an empty room.

I have no curtains or rugs just yet. I'll be adding a firepit to the kitchen, and I'm considering putting a decorative rock beside my house. I should also add some plants and trees.

It's not much, but it's home. At least it has more potential than the room above the Varrock General Store, where I stayed for some time, back in the day.

Enjoy your plans for the weekend, whatever they may be. Oh, and feel free to visit my new place. Just keep in mind if there are more than three of us there at the same time, somebody will have to stand. Also, please bring snacks. :P

Congrats on your new place, old friend. :)

I recall the clan meetings the four of us would have in that room, back when we were much younger. It's amazing we are all still here, playing this game!

28-Nov-2020 22:35:25

Holly Leone

Holly Leone

Posts: 194 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Very odd very odd indeed. Scouse missed a Friday.

Hope all is well Scouse. Thinking about you.

Chat soon. ;)

I don't post on the forums a lot, but I do enjoy reading through them pretty regularly.

I'm around often enough to say that once Mr. Scouse has posted here, it finally feels like Friday has officially arrived to the forums.

Hopefully, he is doing well.

28-Nov-2020 22:49:34

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top