Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ayyyy

Merry Friday!!!!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend too.

Also, I ate an entire thing of grapes. They were delicious.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

27-Nov-2020 15:42:48

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Shopping Day 'Scapers! :)

I was checking out Solomon's sale earlier. Looks like the same stuff on sale yet again. Nothing I really need, so I didn't buy anything.

I did make a purchase on Thanksgiving morning, however. At long last, I decided it was finally time for me to buy my very own Player-Owned House! :)

My new house is in Rimmington, of course. It's a work in progress. My parlour has three crude wooden chairs, two wooden bookcases with quite a bit of interesting reading material, and a clay fireplace. My kitchen is currently an empty room.

I have no curtains or rugs just yet. I'll be adding a firepit to the kitchen, and I'm considering putting a decorative rock beside my house. I should also add some plants and trees.

It's not much, but it's home. At least it has more potential than the room above the Varrock General Store, where I stayed for some time, back in the day.

Enjoy your plans for the weekend, whatever they may be. Oh, and feel free to visit my new place. Just keep in mind if there are more than three of us there at the same time, somebody will have to stand. Also, please bring snacks. :P
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

27-Nov-2020 19:39:52

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top