Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Choglog said :
Kinda wish I could get a player avatar back - Rather then being a ghost O_o
This should resolve it :D 2_Tron said :
There are no workarounds. Just go to the hairdresser in Falador and create your best appearance, after that go off to the photo booth and take a picture. That way you'll have the avatar you like ... without any customization whatsoever ... just your RuneScape gaming appearance. :)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

19-Oct-2020 12:48:27

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
When are we getting another DXP event, I wonder.
I've got heaps of "things" and "stuff" that need sacrificing on the altar of efficiency.

I would just like to play RS with no event or DXP for a few months, I really would.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

20-Oct-2020 05:31:08

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HAPPY FRIDAY !! :D

OK, I know it's not Friday but it feels like it because the Ole Man has got the rest of the week off so we're having beers and a takeaway.

It's our wedding anniversary tomorrow and because I didn't fancy going out for a meal (Covid, y'know) we hired a private compartment on a steam train and are having Afternoon Tea with a couple of chums. I like steam trains, they're jolly.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

20-Oct-2020 17:22:51

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

OK, I know it's not Friday but it feels like it because the Ole Man has got the rest of the week off so we're having beers and a takeaway.

It's our wedding anniversary tomorrow and because I didn't fancy going out for a meal (Covid, y'know) we hired a private compartment on a steam train and are having Afternoon Tea with a couple of chums. I like steam trains, they're jolly.

ohhh nice enjoy
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

20-Oct-2020 17:33:30

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

That sounds like a wonderful day out.

We live very close to where the railway crosses over the Tamar and I loved seeing the Summer Cornishman Steam Train trips go through on a Sunday to further down in Cornwall. I believe they come all the way from Bristol, and the scenery from the train once you get down near the coast is superb..
Everyone sitting in them enjoying lunch and quaffing wine in quite luxurious surroundings made me quite envious as they chuffed past. Used to terrify the dog though.

Hope you enjoy your day.

20-Oct-2020 18:25:55

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
When are we getting another DXP event, I wonder.
I've got heaps of "things" and "stuff" that need sacrificing on the altar of efficiency.

I would just like to play RS with no event or DXP for a few months, I really would.

That does sound nice. :)

Bloody yaks. :@
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

21-Oct-2020 07:11:44

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top