Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I buy lots of frozen blueberries and raspberries to eat here and there, so good so good Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

07-Sep-2021 06:02:41

Lawless_Rg

Lawless_Rg

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello me and my bank have been trying to contact you about a recent payment and i dont play this game anymore i would like the money taken to be returned and for you to wipe any of my bank details as you have made it far to hard to contact you or use your website hello me and my bank have been trying to contact you about a recent payment and i dont play this game anymore i would like the money taken to be returned and for you to wipe any of my bank details as you have made it far to hard to contact you or use your website

07-Sep-2021 08:58:52

Lawless_Rg

Lawless_Rg

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello me and my bank have been trying to contact you about a recent payment and i dont play this game anymore i would like the money taken to be returned and for you to wipe any of my bank details as you have made it far to hard to contact you or use your website please email me on my account email hello me and my bank have been trying to contact you about a recent payment and i dont play this game anymore i would like the money taken to be returned and for you to wipe any of my bank details as you have made it far to hard to contact you or use your website

07-Sep-2021 08:59:37

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lawless_Rg said :
hello me and my bank have been trying to contact you about a recent payment and i dont play this game anymore i would like the money taken to be returned and for you to wipe any of my bank details as you have made it far to hard to contact you or use your website please email me on my account email

Hello Lawless_Rg

Here is the Support page to cancel your subscription: Please click here.

You can also get help by making a thread in the Community Led Payment Support forum.

all the best as you endeavor to resolve your situation
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

07-Sep-2021 14:21:37

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Idk, i seen 20 years and 3 years so i guess it must deserve a gratz!!

Much love

Scouse - Erm, 23 years!

Thank you, Scouse. :)

Once the 20-year veteran cape is released in February of 2022, you'll certainly qualify for it.

Hopefully, it will be an epic-looking cape.

Good to hear from ya, mate. Be well.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

09-Sep-2021 02:33:50

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This afternoon I had my final IV antibiotics. About an hour after the infusion, a visiting nurse came by to remove the pick line. I didn't even have to lie down. I sat beside the dining room table and propped my arm up on it. She removed the dressing, asked me to take a deep breath, and pulled the 20-inch long line out from my heart through my arm. Piece of cake! They are easier to take out than to put in, which I expected. Even so, I was still surprised by how quick and simple the process was!

Farewell Invention perk! ^_^
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

09-Sep-2021 02:55:00

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top