Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Alex S said :
Happy Friday everyone :)

It's been a quick week because of the bank holiday on Monday :O
Happy Friday!

It's a holiday this coming Monday here in the US, so I'll get to feel the short week next week. :P
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

03-Sep-2021 08:33:02

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

I met with Infectious Disease on Monday. The doctor told me my blood work is perfect. For the past two weeks now, my marker for infection has stayed below 3.0, meaning any amount of bacteria remaining is too small to measure. He said my antibiotic treatments can be discontinued on schedule after next Wednesday. I thought it would be Tuesday, but they're not counting the first doses I received in the hospital. The doctor put in the orders to have my "Invention perk" removed on Wednesday or Thursday.

In-game I've done a few Yak Tracks. Currently, I'm looking for that wandering yak. O_o

Oh, and something is coming VERY soon, to mark a special occasion on Saturday.

Something...rhapsodic.

Enjoy your holiday weekend.

AD
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

03-Sep-2021 21:41:05

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bought dwarven siege engine upgrade, enhanced nightmare gauntlets, enhanced kerapac's wrist wraps and enhanced gloves of passage. Now I'm all set for the two fronts. Wonder how faster I can kill ice strykes with the new gloves. Nightmares are good for vinecrawler. Passage though still rather use cinders.

04-Sep-2021 06:03:17

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, I had to modify my signature again. ;)

I am three years away from a 20-year cape.

On previous occasions, I have composed RS-themed songs for other 'Scapers. Now I have written one for myself. ^_^ Well, not just me. This one is for all of us who have gone through ups and downs, triumphs and tragedies, yet through it all we have found the escape we needed in Gielinor. We are survivors. We are 'Scapers.

With apologies to Elton John, I'm Still 'Scaping is now posted to the RuneScapian Rhapsody thread Trewavas has in General.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

04-Sep-2021 08:01:12

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top