Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

KickboxDon
May Member 2020

KickboxDon

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I cant seem to log in to runescape via the mobile app.
For the first time it is asking me how I want to log in.
I select email/username.
Then it sends me to a website secure log in and doesbt recognize my email.
Any ideas?
Looking for a Phoenix gang key for quest

30-Sep-2020 13:05:21

DaFulC

DaFulC

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greeting Kickboxdon,

Maybe check to see if you signed up on your Games Center on an IOS device? This happened to me and I had to keep going through the games Center. Keep me updated!

Thanks,
all the best of luck,
Your friend - TediousGoals!
I must get back to business!
Many Tedious things to do!
Until next time, good day !

01-Oct-2020 16:56:07

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@KickboxDon: Hi there!

You probably signed in either using a Google or Game Center account through the mobile application. Whenever this occurs, every single time you try to log in, the mobile application latches to this account and will always log into this one, no matter what username/email address and password you enter. Try try to fix this, you MUST completely log out of the game and then add an email address to the account as a log in. This email address must be one that has not been used before.

In order to fully log out of the mobile version of the game, you must follow these steps:

1. During your in-game play, click on door symbol at the bottom right of your in-game screen. Once there, click on "Tap here to logout".
2. After having hit those button, you will be taken to the "Welcome to Old School RuneScape". Click on "Sign out".
3. The next prompt will be, "Are you sure you want to sign out?" Choose "Yes".

Try to log in now with your normal account. If it doesn't help you, then you may have to add a log in email address depending on which account creation method you utilized at the beginning. If that's the case, follow the instructions below, whichever applies to you:

1. Add a login email to Game Center accounts .
2. Add a login email to Google created accounts .

01-Oct-2020 17:28:12

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Playing poker with my family. So hopefully I come out ahead.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

02-Oct-2020 18:03:51

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top