Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,631 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
Dong U Dead said :
King Tumeken said :
You guys should arrange something for the 2019 countdown

For which country??

:p

united states only

All countries, please :( .
¸,.•
Mexk
•.,¸

Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone
¨`'°«„¸¸„»°'
'°«„¸¸„»°'´¨

27-Dec-2018 14:13:43

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tick tock

Speaking of packages left outside, I recently saw the package thief vs glitter bomb trap vid. I think Nexus would appreciate the 'how to' of the vid much more than I did. lol The release of the glitter was awesome, though. Evidently some questions about the authenticity of the thieves, but the guy then edited them out. My friend Google says there are quite a few 'revenge' attempts out there.

I hope you get your special package soon, Loki!
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

27-Dec-2018 14:50:07

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
Tick tock

Speaking of packages left outside, I recently saw the package thief vs glitter bomb trap vid. I think Nexus would appreciate the 'how to' of the vid much more than I did. lol The release of the glitter was awesome, though. Evidently some questions about the authenticity of the thieves, but the guy then edited them out. My friend Google says there are quite a few 'revenge' attempts out there.

I hope you get your special package soon, Loki!

Yes I watched that too, very cleverly made.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Dec-2018 14:56:45

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top